Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yes, I had a 79 LTD that I turned into a "MAD-Max" special.

That bike I owned had way more power than I could handle. Someone who was good could have gotten much more out of it. I could run the 1/4 mile at Muncie Speedway at 11 seconds flat at 128mph. Going through the traps, I was running at about 9,000 rpm in 3rd gear, still had 4th & 5th gear.

Someone good could have gotten a better time. I couldn't get traction out of the lights.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I might be in Indy tomorrow Shadow. What time do you get off work? If you still want that powder I could be on the southwest side of town about the time you get off work??

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Heard on the radio this morning they have a 2.7% unemployment rate....

A friend of mine runs a business here, he can't fire anyone because he has trouble replacing them.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Very Cool CM!!!
    Yeah cm that's a cool pic!! And story even cooler!! I love your racing stuff!! I used to be into the Indy cars but then I joined the army and lost track of it all. Been a couple times since I've been back but know almost nothing about it all now. I used to get my 500 program signed every year by all the drivers.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning. Got my credit reports froze since I am pretty sure we were in the Anthem hacking thing.

Hubby went and got the part for my truck to fix my door....came home with donuts. While at the parts store, my daughter called him cause her car won't start. He drove her to work and half way there, she tells him that her boyfriend is at home sleeping. He was not impressed that HE got to drive her to work so the idiot could sleep. Idiot will reportedly check out her car when he gets up. This should be interesting.

I guess I am picking her up when she gets off work at 9 if I understood that correctly.

I guess my door is getting fixed today though.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Good morning. Got my credit reports froze since I am pretty sure we were in the Anthem hacking thing.

Hubby went and got the part for my truck to fix my door....came home with donuts. While at the parts store, my daughter called him cause her car won't start. He drove her to work and half way there, she tells him that her boyfriend is at home sleeping. He was not impressed that HE got to drive her to work so the idiot could sleep. Idiot will reportedly check out her car when he gets up. This should be interesting.

I guess I am picking her up when she gets off work at 9 if I understood that correctly.

I guess my door is getting fixed today though.

:ugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom