Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    My field involved so many trades. I am very diverse due to that.
    I will be wiring a 40' 5th wheel race trailer starting Monday for John Andretti. He is Michael's older cousin. This is possible from all the years I worked in and around profesional racing and the diverse knowledge I gained from my chosen field.
    That's pretty cool CM!! I met John one year long ago when I went with my uncle to the track for a fan day thing.

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows
    I love the ones that know it all - they are so cocky , the dumb ass's think they know it all and will sign a paper saying they know it all - next thing ya know - a order comes back and that know it all goes out the door

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Okay gang, here's a question.

Your on a flight and have a seat assignment for that plane that's over booked. There is about 20 Nuns also on the flight.

If you refuse to give up your seat and a Nun get's bumped, is that a ticket straight to hell???

On the other hand, if your on a flight with 19 Nun's, wouldn't that be a pretty safe fight???

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    That's pretty cool CM!! I met John one year long ago when I went with my uncle to the track for a fan day thing.

John is a great guy. I have crewed on some of his efforts.
    The Midget in the pic is the car he drove to his 1st USAC championship. We bought it after he moved up to a newer and more competitive chassis and power.
    That is me in the saddle. Guy in the loud shirt is Billy Bignotti son of George Bignotti. If you know indy racing you have heard of George.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    John is a great guy. I have crewed on some of his efforts.
    The Midget in the pic is the car he drove to his 1st USAC championship. We bought it after he moved up to a newer and more competitive chassis and power.
    That is me in the saddle. Guy in the loud shirt is Billy Bignotti son of George Bignotti. If you know indy racing you have heard of George.

Very Cool CM!!!

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

Your on a flight and have a seat assignment for that plane that's over booked. There is about 20 Nuns also on the flight.

If you refuse to give up your seat and a Nun get's bumped, is that a ticket straight to hell???

On the other hand, if your on a flight with 19 Nun's, wouldn't that be a pretty safe fight???

Man I am not putting my dog anywhere near that fight.....:)

Shadow

AKA: Uncle Shadow
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 28, 2009
    In the shadows

unless God is calling them home

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom