Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I park off of the alley behind my house. Some well meaning soul plowed the alley last night and I couldn't get out this morning. Now I am still scrambling trying to find someone to cover my shift.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Wishing it was 17:00 tomorrow. :):

You?
    15:00 would be great for me
    I park off of the alley behind my house. Some well meaning soul plowed the alley last night and I couldn't get out this morning. Now I am still scrambling trying to find someone to cover my shift.

that blows.

rarely have to worry about that here. City doesn't plow alleys and none of my neighbors will pay to have someone do it.

We did last year, our end. Had a neighbor about halfway down ask why we didn't have the whole alley plowed, asked if they were going to help pay for it. they turned around and walked away.

:facepalm:

and don't overdo it BA trying to get dug out.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    15:00 would be great for me

that blows.

rarely have to worry about that here. City doesn't plow alleys and none of my neighbors will pay to have someone do it.

We did last year, our end. Had a neighbor about halfway down ask why we didn't have the whole alley plowed, asked if they were going to help pay for it. they turned around and walked away.

:facepalm:

and don't overdo it BA trying to get dug out.

When spouse and I were 1st married we lived in an apartment complex. I had a plow truck and made sure the wife could get out which aided all who lived around us. My truck sat a lot and everyone knew that parking spot was mine. It was on the very end of the drive so I could drop the blade and not cause issues. We had a crap ton of snow our 1st winter together and I was out late most nights using the truck. I came in about 3 in the morning and one of my a$$hat neighbors had his :poop:box junk car in my plow trucks spot. I made sure he was going to dig for at least 2 hours to get out. Plow trucks are very useful in this way.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    no kidding

7° here

no idea what the windchill is

glad I did trash outside yesterday... that means the other gal should have to do it today

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    When spouse and I were 1st married we lived in an apartment complex. I had a plow truck and made sure the wife could get out which aided all who lived around us. My truck sat a lot and everyone knew that parking spot was mine. It was on the very end of the drive so I could drop the blade and not cause issues. We had a crap ton of snow our 1st winter together and I was out late most nights using the truck. I came in about 3 in the morning and one of my a$$hat neighbors had his :poop:box junk car in my plow trucks spot. I made sure he was going to dig for at least 2 hours to get out. Plow trucks are very useful in this way.

:D

We had a construction company working at my work place a few winters ago when we got a lot of snow. One of the workers was using the payloader to move piles of snow and it seemed someone pissed him off and he buried the dues car in snow.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

:lmfao:

oh I can so see you do this too

when we paid to plow, it helped 6 houses (3 north, 3 south). only 2 of the 6 houses parks in the alley. We had him go one extra house in for the neighbor right beside us to the east. of course, it helped anyone who was willing to get out and shovel that little bit behind their garage instead of *****ing to me because we didn't plow the whole thing.

only in America do we EXPECT others to take care of us

I actually have plow lined up for this year.. of course we haven't needed him

I'm still chuckling about the ****box being plowed in

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

:wow: some people never cease to amaze me. I've seen front-end loaders bury cars. It was almost May before you see the car again. :):

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom