• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    My only reason for not wanting to do this would be the restrictions that would apply if I ever needed to log it or sell any portion of our property for money after my husband is gone (assuming he goes first since he is older than me). Our property has frontage on two county roads and has the potential to allow for buildable parcels to be divided off without affecting the privacy we have. The parcel with the house is over 40 acres and is less than half of the total acreage.

You can always take it out of CF when you need to. I'll do that in the future when I have a timber harvest.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Don't really have neighbors and I do miss a few things about the burbs like handing out candy to kids on Halloween or putting up lights for the holidays. On the plus side I never see anybody deer season and the hunting is great. Get the occasional trespasser out of the HNF during mushroom and ginseng season. Shoot when you want, any direction you want, but I do have a small range setup.

You can look at my Christmas lights.
    And not have to deal with putting them up/down.
    https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...t-display-using-light-o-rama-controllers.html

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    You can always take it out of CF when you need to. I'll do that in the future when I have a timber harvest.

I did not realize that you could do that. Is it for a set number of years when you first sign up for this?

Welcome to the OSUT MJQ bunchofletters!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom