MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yup.
    But, that only affected us a bit.
    Our own management seems bent on the idea of turning us into a great "looking" company.
    But a company that can't make cheap enough steel.
    Try to improve the line, get's shot down.
    Try to repair the line, get's shot down.
    Paint all the buildings in the plant the same color, GREAT FRIGGIN IDEA. Promote the manager.

Then, LET'S BLAME THE UNION.
    unions are the devil :rolleyes:

that was said with a great amount of sarcasm.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hey Robby!

Do you guys have any furets running around again? :faint:

INGO doesn't work anymore for me when I use android.But it worked just fine earlier today on the same device.:dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yup.
    But, that only affected us a bit.
    Our own management seems bent on the idea of turning us into a great "looking" company.
    But a company that can't make cheap enough steel.
    Try to improve the line, get's shot down.
    Try to repair the line, get's shot down.
    Paint all the buildings in the plant the same color, GREAT FRIGGIN IDEA. Promote the manager.

Then, LET'S BLAME THE UNION.

Not just at your place my friend. Management sucks all around.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    so this morning hubby and I had to go downtown

we were driving west on Washington St towards downtown. They had the right lane closed, flashing lights etc. Could see it wayyyyy back.
    So we are in the left lane, waiting patiently to get through it. Gal comes flying up in the right lane. Flipped her turn signal on when she was almost in front of us and started to pull over. Hubby didn't give an inch and actually kept driving forward. She almost hit us trying to get over. Then she flips us off. good example of why I really need out of this city. the anger is getting stupid.

I got that topped MrsG.

I had my Dr appt this morning with the Surgeon in Greenwood. The office is just south of Gander Mountain.
    After the appt, the Wife wants to check out the Goodwill right there. I dropped her off and went over to Gander to see if they had .22. Am there for maybe 5 minutes and she calls and said to get back over there and come in. (I could tell something was wrong).

After I dropped her off, she sees a Rubbermaid Outdoor closet that she is thinking about buying for our deck (she is measuring it to see if it will fit in the car). Some older guy comes in and says he wants it. Wife says, well so am I and I was here first . I'm just waiting for my husband to come back to pick it up. Guy goes ballistic on her, says that he wants it and isn't going to wait for your blank-blank husband to get here. This guy didn't know who he was dealing with. My Wife doesn't back down. He is cussing her at the top of his lungs and started waving a fist at her (still 6-8 feet from her). He's getting very belligerent, Wife unzips her coat and frees the right side so she could get her .38 if needed. Guy suddenly stops, and walks out of the store mumbling to himself.

All over a stupid piece of crap that he wanted at the Goodwill.

Store clerks walk back to insure she is okay (her .38 never came out or was seen by anyone) and says they were about to call the Cops when the guy stopped & left.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    I got that topped MrsG.

I had my Dr appt this morning with the Surgeon in Greenwood. The office is just south of Gander Mountain.
    After the appt, the Wife wants to check out the Goodwill right there. I dropped her off and went over to Gander to see if they had .22. Am there for maybe 5 minutes and she calls and said to get back over there and come in. (I could tell something was wrong).

After I dropped her off, she sees a Rubbermaid Outdoor closet that she is thinking about buying for our deck (she is measuring it to see if it will fit in the car). Some older guy comes in and says he wants it. Wife says, well so am I and I was here first . I'm just waiting for my husband to come back to pick it up. Guy goes ballistic on her, says that he wants it and isn't going to wait for your blank-blank husband to get here. This guy didn't know who he was dealing with. My Wife doesn't back down. He is cussing her at the top of his lungs and started waving a fist at her (still 6-8 feet from her). He's getting very belligerent, Wife unzips her coat and frees the right side so she could get her .38 if needed. Guy suddenly stops, and walks out of the store mumbling to himself.

Store clerks walk back to insure she is okay (her .38 never came out or was seen by anyone) and says they were about to call the Cops when the guy stopped & left.

And another defensive use that goes unrecorded.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I got that topped MrsG.

glad it ended well

how did the doc go?

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I've never been in that GoodWill. Is it worth a drive from Washington St to go there? Or do I have hubby drop me off while he goes to Gander Mountain!?

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I got that topped MrsG.

People are out of their ****ing minds. I attribute this to inbreeding.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    :lmfao:

I keep my surefire on the bedstand. It's been dead for a few weeks and I keep forgetting to put batteries in it.

the boy just came up and asked if he could use my light. Told him "Yeah, just put it back when you're done"

He comes out, clicking the end. "Mom it's dead"
    "yes, I know. Find the batteries and fix it"

He took it back in the bedroom and went back to the basement

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    :lmfao:

I keep my surefire on the bedstand. It's been dead for a few weeks and I keep forgetting to put batteries in it.

the boy just came up and asked if he could use my light. Told him "Yeah, just put it back when you're done"

He comes out, clicking the end. "Mom it's dead"
    "yes, I know. Find the batteries and fix it"

He took it back in the bedroom and went back to the basement

Good kid....sounds like mine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom