• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Neck still hurts like hell, but I think the injections are helping the pinched nerve in my shoulder & arm....I'll take any improvement.

Didn't sleep well, been up since 4, but still fell okay. Crashing soon though. Thanks for asking.

hopefully you'll get this taken care of soon so you can get some relief. I can't imagine

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    my dads screws came loose again today. Actually they really don't loosen up but the skull erodes. 4 new ones. We think it is happening when he sleeps....maybe rolling over

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Looks like the pads we got the kids for Christmas. I am convinced my time draws close and I am out of touch when the terrorists can both run those pads and I have absolutely no clue.
    And.......I do not care.

But you can tune a 1911 and a Harley like nobody's business! Screw the pads!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Looks like the pads we got the kids for Christmas. I am convinced my time draws close and I am out of touch when the terrorists can both run those pads and I have absolutely no clue.
    And.......I do not care.

My wife called me today because she was having trouble printing something. Rather than trying to walk her through it, I told her to go get my 16yr old daughter. Problem solved.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom