Not open for further replies.

Csquared

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 3, 2014
    Vigo County
    Are you a Butler grad????

I wish.... Unfortunately I am not, college was not for me.. It's something I regret all the time but I'm doing well for myself. I dated a would-be DG in high school though. She was a lot of fun. I've partied at that house before and holy damn! Good place to be if you're a 19-22 year old male! Lol

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I think I got cut by all my knives, usually the first time playing with them and not when actually using them to do something productive.

I came VERY close. I sharpened and stropped it yesterday and afterward I was sittin in my recliner flicking it open and closed. It jumped out of my hand when opening it. I managed to jerk my leg out of the way and the blade slit the fabric of the chair right where my leg had been. :faint:

Lesson learned: that blade comes out with some inertia behind it!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I wish.... Unfortunately I am not, college was not for me.. It's something I regret all the time but I'm doing well for myself. I dated a would-be DG in high school though. She was a lot of fun. I've partied at that house before and holy damn! Good place to be if you're a 19-22 year old male! Lol

They are...nice.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage

damnit, I don't fall into that category

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    evening SAM

how ya feeling?

and yes I am interested

Neck still hurts like hell, but I think the injections are helping the pinched nerve in my shoulder & arm....I'll take any improvement.

Didn't sleep well, been up since 4, but still fell okay. Crashing soon though. Thanks for asking.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom