• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Yeah, I'm just thinking of caliber consolidation at this point. Everything but my 1911 is 9mm. Well, handguns anyway...

hubby put me in a 9mm just because it was easier for me to shoot and I was more accurate. He has slowly transitioned all his to 9mm as well.

caliber consolidation

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    hubby put me in a 9mm just because it was easier for me to shoot and I was more accurate. He has slowly transitioned all his to 9mm as well.

caliber consolidation

Yeah, the problem is the Mrs. is not a fan of shooting...but when she does go shooting she, "likes the big one" (of course she does) so I really can't get rid of it. :dunno:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    CM, talk me out of selling my 1911 and picking up a 9mm RO.

I know you can do you, you're allergic to 9mm...

Not putting my dog in that fight. If it a monetary issue I can offer no arguments. Can it really be that much less to run your gun. Is that amount vital to your life. I do not have these answers. You have to put your discrasionary funds where they work best.
    I think the RO would be a great thing even in (Ugh) 9mm.........but (always a but with me) it will need to be tuned to run as easily as your current 1911. They are nice out of the box (ask llh) but they are "SO" much better with some love (Ask llh)

What does 1K of 9mm cost. I am referring to Federal or its equal not that Bravo Sierra white box :poop:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I dont live in Kandahar. I dont need a 20rd 9mm with two extra magazines to drop you. If you need that kind of firepower you're living in the wrong part of the city and/or need to rethink the areas you visit. When will you people learn that size only matters in male organs and bank accounts. Placement is all that matters.

when will you men learn as long as it isn't pencil size, it isn't size, it's how you use it!! :facepalm:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom