Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    He's not human!! Last summer we caught him pulling fence posts out of the ground. He needs to slow down. I hope this back thing doesn't keep him down to long.

we've caught dad doing things we think he shouldn't be doing. He manages though and since none of us kids live close, I guess we don' leave him much choice.
    My dad was going strong until the big C put him in his place. Was sad to watch him waste away.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    My dad was going strong until the big C put him in his place. Was sad to watch him waste away.
    That's sad to watch. My mom went fast. Cancer took her within 2 months. My dad had prostrate cancer. 4 days after having it removed he was digging my back yard up putting in a pool. Like I said, he's not human.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Hubby still talks trash about them Navy guys, just as they talk trash about them Marine Corps guys.

BA I told him you two would get along just great
    I always got along good with the jarheads. They would tell me how smart they all are and I would tell them that while they were in charging machine gun nests we would be lobbing in missiles and eating cookies. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom