Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Ok, not bad enough that Quarlo (Husky/GSD mix) jumps the fence, now the little ****er has figured out how to open the sliding door and let himself out. He could at least close it behind himself. I thought dogs were supposed to be easier than cats.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Word on the street is, that's really Mom45......... Who knew she was a bad ass operator type? :dunno:

Some people know this. I try to keep it a secret though. :nono:

:woot:.........Site Supporter..............:woot:

I'm going to have to pony up and do this too. I figure I will do it when I get my ebates cash back next month. That goes straight to my paypal account.

I'm done lurking for the night. Glad to hear you guys had a good time shooting.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    It's ok man. I still have patches to send you. PM me your addy again or have your lady call or text me and I'll get them to you.

Speaking of nazis I was looking to buy a luger or a p38 but I couldn't find any that I knew for sure were WWII used, at least not in my price range. I want one with capture papers. Not just speculation

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    It's ok man. I still have patches to send you. PM me your addy again or have your lady call or text me and I'll get them to you.

Speaking of nazis I was looking to buy a luger or a p38 but I couldn't find any that I knew for sure were WWII used, at least not in my price range. I want one with capture papers. Not just speculation

That sounds like my lady is a Nazi! :faint: :):

It must be pretty hard to find a gun with papers who proves it was used during WW2.
    Maybe the serial number or some Nazi markings can tell you where and when it was used. :dunno:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    You would rather have a working one that you can shoot a old rusty one who you know for sure was used in WW2?

I found a pic of this one who was found around Utah Beach.

utahbeach05.jpg

Some people find lots of things.Maybe I should get a metal detector! :faint:

3171002471_2_6_J0jcQCtF.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom