• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Really the drive isn't the problem right now. It's getting the time. My wife has a lot of traveling to do this week and I can't leave my son alone for to long. Week after next night be a great time for me to get down there. Supr is correct, 4-5 hour drive one way is worth seeing good people for good times!

I should probably know this, but how old is your son? He doesn't have to be very old to be able to enjoy the time with us! Although it might scare the heck out of your wife knowing some of us may be in charge of watching him from time to time! :yesway:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I should probably know this, but how old is your son? He doesn't have to be very old to be able to enjoy the time with us! Although it might scare the heck out of your wife knowing some of us may be in charge of watching him from time to time! :yesway:
    My son is handicapped. He can stay a day alone. But anymore then that it gets hard on him. He's 24.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    My son is handicapped. He can stay a day alone. But anymore then that it gets hard on him. He's 24.

My apologies for not being attentive enough to know this already. You obviously know all the limitations better than any of us possibly could. However, if it is possible for him to enjoy time with us, I know I'm not the only one willing to help make that happen.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Don't be sorry. I wouldn't change him for the world. He's a great kid. I've learned so much from him. He's always been my inspiration for being a better person. He's been my compass.
    I didn't mean it that way, I think you know what I mean. Just words. Your a good man.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom