Not open for further replies.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I evny you. I almost bought a BAR. the 10 grand price scared me a bit. When I when back to get it, it was gone :-(
    I just shot it, wasn't mine. It was the Wild West days at Atterbury, dude showed up with a sten. "wanna shoot it?"

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    She does, I don't. Although, to be honest... well... I probably won't be taking their advice, I'll put it that way.

Well... I think most go through this. the first kid, you do everything by the book and what the docs say.
    All kids after that just roll around in dirt until you don't recognize them and have to wash them off to know who they are.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    She does, I don't. Although, to be honest... well... I probably won't be taking their advice, I'll put it that way.
    I'll give one piece of advice.
    Dont read stupid books, written by Libs. Listen to the old people that actually raised kids. You know who the people you respect are.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    Dont read stupid books, written by Libs. Listen to the old people that actually raised kids. You know who the people you respect are.

^ Good stuff right there.

I'll add you're going to have a blast. It's going to remind you of yourself as a kid a lot! Both the good parts & the bad parts of you! But it's all great!

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Well... I think most go through this. the first kid, you do everything by the book and what the docs say.
    All kids after that just roll around in dirt until you don't recognize them and have to wash them off to know who they are.

I've told her that we aren't going to be "those parents." I know enough to know when we need to seek medical attention and when we don't, but I'm told that this can all fly out the door when the kid is actually here. I'm also a firm believer that too clean of an environment puts a kid at increased risk down the road (lots of literature to back me up). Here is hoping I find a nice middle ground :cheers:

There will be no risk of that :cheers:

LOL, just take some valium. Sure you can find that! ;)

:laugh: I really hate taking drugs, ironically enough (or maybe it's not ironic at all.

^ Good stuff right there.

I'll add you're going to have a blast. It's going to remind you of yourself as a kid a lot! Both the good parts & the bad parts of you! But it's all great!

:rockwoot: As soon as we have sex, I'll be buying some 2A gear :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom