• Status
    Not open for further replies.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I must have missed something on the foot.

all the bruising and swelling is gone, except from right below the toenail to the end of the toe. It is extremely swollen, bright red but not warm to the touch. Hurts like heck as well

I promised LT6 I would go to medcheck today. I just can't find it in me.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    all the bruising and swelling is gone, except from right below the toenail to the end of the toe. It is extremely swollen, bright red but not warm to the touch. Hurts like heck as well

I promised LT6 I would go to medcheck today. I just can't find it in me.
    It's your toe, not mine. I can say nothing to this. Your call.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I'll be alright

I just had some stuff to do after work. Like fill my car, air the tires, check the fluids. All to make it ready to go see Miss K. by the time I got done with that and a couple loads of laundry, I felt so tired I wanted to sleep. So here I am, feet up and chillaxin

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    I'll be alright

I just had some stuff to do after work. Like fill my car, air the tires, check the fluids. All to make it ready to go see Miss K. by the time I got done with that and a couple loads of laundry, I felt so tired I wanted to sleep. So here I am, feet up and chillaxin
    I am impressed. You are a rock hard solid lady!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    Evening INGO peeps!! There could be some potentially interesting posts from me tonight. It's been a very long hard week at work and I plan on getting a bit lit tonight. I'm already a couple drinks in to my quest. Stay tuned...

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I am impressed. You are a rock hard solid lady!

I praise my parents for who I am. I was taught to work hard for what you want. Learn to do all kinds of things, jack of all trades, master of none.

Just who I am. I have noticed though, the older I get, the harder it is to keep moving at the same pace.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Evening INGO peeps!! There could be some potentially interesting posts from me tonight. It's been a very long hard week at work and I plan on getting a bit lit tonight. I'm already a couple drinks in to my quest. Stay tuned...

I saw your work on the news the other night

very impressive supr.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    time to get clean and wash the blood off my head. CYA later

want me to send you a picture of him wearing his halo so you can show her what might happen?

The neighbor lady also had to wash the blood off of her head...I'm seeing a trend here. Just how old are you, DB? LOL

That picture might be good to have on hand! Maybe I should just take her to visit your dad in person.

Are we going to have to chauffeur you to the Medcheck?

^^^^^this^^^^^^

Okay...I'm ready for interesting. I may join you in a drink or two myself tonight. I have to fix dinner pretty soon though. Hubby is out hunting again but should be home before long. His girlfriend called to tell me he is parked in her yard again. Her grandson is now referring to my husband as her boyfriend so I guess that means they are an item. I hope he is ready for the rumors he is causing parking in a widow's yard.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    OK! Howdy!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I saw your work on the news the other night

very impressive supr.

I was far from alone in that. There were many others deserving of recognition as well. That was my gripe about that story. They mentioned nothing about the fact that everything there was done completely in house by our own people. We did buy some materials from vendors, but we did all the design and construction completely on our own. Despite all the weaknesses in our organization, we have a lot of very talented people.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I was far from alone in that. There were many others deserving of recognition as well. That was my gripe about that story. They mentioned nothing about the fact that everything there was done completely in house by our own people. We did buy some materials from vendors, but we did all the design and construction completely on our own. Despite all the weaknesses in our organization, we have a lot of very talented people.

yes I knew there was more to the story. IPS doesn't get enough recognition.

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    yes I knew there was more to the story. IPS doesn't get enough recognition.

I just hope all that work we did ends up getting some results and helping some kids have a future. Too many of them have a lot of strikes against them already through no fault of their own.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom