• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I just had a turkey and swiss sammich with horseradish mustard. It was good but I'm still hungry. Being sick killed my appetite for almost a week. Now I want to eat everything

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I just had a turkey and swiss sammich with horseradish mustard. It was good but I'm still hungry. Being sick killed my appetite for almost a week. Now I want to eat everything
    I'm the same way. Once I feel better i'll empty out the fridge in a few days. I've been on a no carb diet. Tonight I fell off!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm the same way. Once I feel better i'll empty out the fridge in a few days. I've been on a no carb diet. Tonight I fell off!!

I think I maybe ate a total of a few thousand calories in the last week. Seriously. I usually ate once a day just because I knew I needed to. And that would usually be something mild like chicken broth or some toast. Now I don't feel 100% or anything but I am much better. And now I want to eat ALL the food. My stomach is seriously growling at me even after I ate that sandwich

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I think I maybe ate a total of a few thousand calories in the last week. Seriously. I usually ate once a day just because I knew I needed to. And that would usually be something mild like chicken broth or some toast. Now I don't feel 100% or anything but I am much better. And now I want to eat ALL the food. My stomach is seriously growling at me even after I ate that sandwich
    I'm trying to eat smaller portions but more meals a day. When I was working I would eat twice a day. After I retired I would eat all day. I need to turn it back a few notches. Carbs kill me. I love sammiches and pop. So I've cut those two things out. . . Until tonight that is!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I'm trying to eat smaller portions but more meals a day. When I was working I would eat twice a day. After I retired I would eat all day. I need to turn it back a few notches. Carbs kill me. I love sammiches and pop. So I've cut those two things out. . . Until tonight that is!!

I actually probably should eat a ton. I have to go to the office sometime this week to get new pants for my work uniform. Mine are too big. And I don't wanna be looking like some anorexic crack ho

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I actually probably should eat a ton. I have to go to the office sometime this week to get new pants for my work uniform. Mine are too big. And I don't wanna be looking like some anorexic crack ho
    I have a t shirt that says " I beat Anorexia" pretty funny cause its way to small for me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom