Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Never killed anything with a bow. No experience with one and don't have one to shoot. From my stand, the last 3 deer I've shot with the slug gun could have easily been hit with a bow, though.

That is the thing. No challenge. Yes, in the woods cold and early. Yes climbing into a tree cold and early. Yes, sitting very still in the cold and early........yes, my A$$ is asleep in the cold and early......UGH

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    That is the thing. No challenge. Yes, in the woods cold and early. Yes climbing into a tree cold and early. Yes, sitting very still in the cold and early........yes, my A$$ is asleep in the cold and early......UGH

Lol. Yeah. It takes a special kind. Racing also takes a special kind...and I'm not that kind. Different strokes and all...

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Nah.....I just quit paying hookers for that service.....:)

lmfao

No challenge.

This was my main issue when I lived back at home when I was at the age that I should've started hunting. The deer population was out of control and it just felt too easy...wrong even. I've always told people that I'm much more interested in a true hunt than a shoot. I enjoy going out and trying to track (I'm not very good) and all that, but the kill itself is too easy where I'm from.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    They want me to change my diet as well but a man has to have something to look forward to.

I'm changing my diet on my own...at least I'm trying to. What do they want you to do? There are options...

People like to discount diet changes and pretend it isn't one of the hardest things in the world to do. Those people have obviously never had to do it.

Yup. I understand.

Now, setting up to pink mist some Coyote.....that is way OK with me.

Oh man...I think I'd struggle with anything that looks anything like a dog, too. I'm kind of a softie I reckon

I'm changing my diet on my own...at least I'm trying to. What do they want you to do? There are options...

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    This was my main issue when I lived back at home when I was at the age that I should've started hunting. The deer population was out of control and it just felt too easy...wrong even. I've always told people that I'm much more interested in a true hunt than a shoot. I enjoy going out and trying to track (I'm not very good) and all that, but the kill itself is too easy where I'm from.

I'll take too easy. Buying burgers at the store is too easy for me. Pulling a trigger and field dressing is more work than running through a McD's drive-thru

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I have issues with immune system due to chemo/radiation. Alcohol seems to hurt it more. Diet is important as well. The maint. regimen they have me on does not react well to alcohol either.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I have issues with immune system due to chemo/radiation. Alcohol seems to hurt it more. Diet is important as well. The maint. regimen they have me on does not react well to alcohol either.

At least you're listening to them. Many don't, and it costs them dearly...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom