mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I can be down in 5 hours!! Then afterwards we can have some apple pie!!

I am holding off on any celebratory drinks because I don't want to have any alcohol in my system if there is a chance I will need to be there. I sent her a message to see if she wants us parked outside. Could you drive just a weee bit faster?

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I like hammers first, softens everything up first. Hello det_. Sorry I forgot ya.
    Back in the day we would have ball peen hammers hanging off our tanks. If cars would cut us off, they would lose a side mirror. And they work well on fingers and teeth just as well.. . . Ok I'll shut the **** up now!!

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Hello HR50, I was thinking of you today, wondering how you was doing. :wavey:

:wavey:
    aaaaayy, Choc!.......git'n a new WiFi up'n run'n, an'.....WORK'n......dayyyumm....Tgive'n day was at...?......53 days straiit.....took it off, work'd Fri, Sat....took SUNday off.......been strait thru since.......jus' did a back ta back azzkik'r (Sat/Sun) at a major pizza dudes corp property.....my azz izz......ragg'd....:faint:

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yes. I know the science behind cooking, but I don't know the art.

This isn't the REAL shine...no still required. This is done on the stove and then AFTER it cools, you add the everclear. If you add it while it is still warm, it evaporates the alcohol.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    I'm partial to the 45 ACP, but firmly believe that life's difficult moments are best sorted out at 20 rounds a second.:)

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    This isn't the REAL shine...no still required. This is done on the stove and then AFTER it cools, you add the everclear. If you add it while it is still warm, it evaporates the alcohol.

Ah roger that. Still sounds delicious. I struggle with flavoring things to taste...except for when I'm making medications for people, strangely enough... :laugh: Almost like I've gone to school for that?!?!

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    Back in the day we would have ball peen hammers hanging off our tanks. If cars would cut us off, they would lose a side mirror. And they work well on fingers and teeth just as well.. . . Ok I'll shut the **** up now!!
    Leave the past behind. I know what you mean.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Where's she live at? Maybe an LT6 member can be there for "support"

This is why I love this place. You guys are cracking me up.

I do have to say, I am glad I consider you all friends and not enemies! :lmfao:

She says she doesn't think we need to be there. I have a feeling there have been prior discussions and this may not be much of a surprise to him. She said she is working 11 hours tomorrow so will grab an overnight bag and we can the rest of her stuff later. I will go with her for that. Hubby may as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom