Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Which is why, I like the "do you feel lucky, punk?" version of firearms.

Oh, the .44mag will take everyone he's related to. The .45ACP will just take his direct male ancestors. A more civilized round for a better regulated time. Yes, if they're dead already, it'll resurrect them, then kill them again, but they'll know why they're dying this time.

chocktaw2

Home on the Range
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Mayberry
    People leaving.

People coming.

Your gun is a sissy gun.

Heads being blowed up.

Yep, I'm home.

Good evening friends! :wavey:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    We can argue shot placement but one would hope out of 8 attempts something vital would be hit.
    He hit a kidney twice and his liver. The first shot went thru his cheek, point blank. Knocked out 3 teeth on its way out his mouth. Cops still had to handcuff him when they came into the bar. Joe was a bad mother****er.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Did she finally see the light or just playing with him.

She told me today she is not happy and wants to move back home until she can get some money saved up. Penney's offered her a job yesterday. She was hired as seasonal help and they have offered to keep her on as they are happy with her work so I'm not sure if that was a factor in the timing. She has to work her other job until 7 and then plans to tell him they are done. She says she has made up her mind and knows she is not happy and the relationship is not healthy for her. I will feel better when she is here under my roof. The timing is perfect as I have nothing on my calendar for the next few days that cannot be changed so I can help her retrieve her belongings if he does not destroy them first. If he does, they can be replaced.

Hubby is A-OK with her coming here for a while. If she is here, he will not even attempt to mess with her. If he tries to bother her at work, I will make sure she knows to call the cops and we can get a restraining order if needed. You have no idea how happy this made me when she told me this today. I have been ready to burst all afternoon.

Then my son messaged me and said he has been contacted with a gallery offer to hang his stuff for the month of January. $100 fee to display and they take zero commission off of anything he sells. This is a result of the show that has not even happened. The person running the gallery saw his work on the web page for the show.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Oh, the .44mag will take everyone he's related to. The .45ACP will just take his direct male ancestors. A more civilized round for a better regulated time. Yes, if they're dead already, it'll resurrect them, then kill them again, but they'll know why they're dying this time.

My dad taught me to shoot with both a .44 and a .45...both revolvers. When I asked hubby to buy me a gun, he got me a .45 acp. That is all I carry now, but my Springfield keeps me feeling secure on a daily basis.

People leaving.

People coming.

Your gun is a sissy gun.

Heads being blowed up.

Yep, I'm home.

Good evening friends! :wavey:

Hi CT2! Pull up a chair.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    Hurt......really really bad.

I do not sport one of those.

I had Clark open up the cylinder on my 5 inch 625 for the round...it is exciting to shoot, much more than my 45 Super rounds.

45assortbcopy.jpg

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Thanks TT. My daughter has been with this idiot for a few years so I am glad my prayers are finally being answered. I just hope he doesn't do anything stupid when she tells him.
    I can tell him!!
    I would love to tell him!
    I would talk slow so he could understand me!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I can tell him!!
    I would love to tell him!
    I would talk slow so he could understand me!

I would love for you to tell him!!! Truly, that would be awesome!

any chance you could be parked outside when she tells him...and have her on the cell phone as well?

That is not a bad idea. I think I will text her and ask if she would like us to be nearby. We could easily park very close to there without it being noticed.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I would love for you to tell him!!! Truly, that would be awesome!

That is not a bad idea. I think I will text her and ask if she would like us to be nearby. We could easily park very close to there without it being noticed.
    I can be down in 5 hours!! Then afterwards we can have some apple pie!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom