• Status
    Not open for further replies.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Morning 451, I can't wait for Christmas morning. We bought both our kids Ralphie's rabbit pajamas from A Christmas Story. Can't wait to see my 6'3" 250 lb son in them!!

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    I was a late baby so I was half out of grandparents before I was even born. At this point, I'm down to my mom and one uncle on my father's side in the previous generation. My uncle was never "all there", but fortunately my mom at 85 is probably sharper than me after all I've been through. Our current tradition is Christmas white elephant exchange at my half-brother's over in Shannon Watts' territory. Apparently his wife is kinda not 2A receptive as well. I shouldn't be surprised; she has one of the few remaining print subscriptions to Newsweek, and freaked out when I associated the word "enemy" with the word "obama".

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Bahahahahaha!!! Didn't even know they had those. Beech grove firearms has the leg lamp on their counter with a red Ryder BB gun :):
    They filmed that movie here in Cleveland. The actual house is still here. It's a museum now. You can buy the leg lamps and the bunny pajamas there. Most of the cast from the movie comes back for Christmas to sign autographs and stuff.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    They filmed that movie here in Cleveland. The actual house is still here. It's a museum now. You can buy the leg lamps and the bunny pajamas there. Most of the cast from the movie comes back for Christmas to sign autographs and stuff.
    I didn't knownthat. I figured they filmed it in Indiana. I thought about looking for a leg lamp but my wife would serious kill me.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Morning evil! My brother was a late baby. There's 22 years between the oldest and him. I think my parents was about 45 when they had him.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom