Not open for further replies.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Mid 40's but will most likely rain. 60%. I would like to go outdoors. MCF&G but the rain might suck.

Yeah, I thought about getting the bike out...it's been far too long...checked the weather and reconsidered that option. Shooting was next on the list since there are indoor options.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Parabellum after I win a membership? :dunno:

I was in there today. Bought a Lower for the current AR build. It was wall to wall. I asked them if Sat. was busy and they rolled their eyes.
    Nice place. Call them when you get done at the church and see what the wait time is. If it is not to bad we can shoot from the shelter at MCFG we just need some cardboard backers for the targets. I have clays to shoot at but if you go with me it is point and shoot drills.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    We were supposed to go have lunch with my parents tomorrow. Daughter called an hour ago saying her brakes went out on her car this morning. She wanted to borrow my truck for tonight and tomorrow while my husband fixes her car. Of course, she had not even ASKED him if he would fix her car at that point. I pointed that out and told her my truck was no longer being loaned to anyone. So...now we are going to be driving her all over because I am not comfortable with my truck being at her apartment with the idiot and lunch with my parents has been postponed to Sunday. We will get her car and hubby will crimp the line to keep the fluid from just running out so at least the front brakes will work and he will drive it home to fix it. Idiot has been assigned to drive her to her morning job. We will pick her up from there and take her to the second job and pick up her car that she is supposed to be leaving there. Once the car is fixed, we will have to take it to her so she has a way home. I'm getting tired of her crises lately.

Poor idiot won't have anyone to deliver his lunch at 1 in the morning. I hope he took a sammie to work with him. :lmfao:

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I was in there today. Bought a Lower for the current AR build. It was wall to wall. I asked them if Sat. was busy and they rolled their eyes.
    Nice place. Call them when you get done at the church and see what the wait time is. If it is not to bad we can shoot from the shelter at MCFG we just need some cardboard backers for the targets. I have clays to shoot at but if you go with me it is point and shoot drills.

I went in when they tried to have that INGO meet & shoot, got right in with no wait. It was a Sat afternoon...I was pleasantly surprised.

I have some cardboard boxes I can tear down and shoot at. Not sure where my staple gun ran off to though...I have staples though, so between the 2 of us we might be alright :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom