Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Yawn.....There should be football on Christmas Eve day, I'm bored.....

Did all of the cleaning & housework yesterday. Looking for something to do...

Snapdragon

know-it-all tart
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Nov 5, 2013
    NW Indiana
    Thanks, GHitch... PM'ed you back. Was on INGO and all of a sudden hit the "Oh **** I have to eat lunch and get ready for work" moment. Be back in in the wee hours of Christmas morning.

Enjoy your Christmas eve, everyone.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hello INGO! My niece drove 600 miles yesterday and arrived last night and brought along one of my great-nieces (her sister's oldest) that she picked up on the way. They were here in time for dinner. My daughter came over after work. Son arrived at about 11:30. We sat and visited and sampled some of my homemade brews until about 2:30. Woke up at about 7 and am still drinking coffee. Apple pie in the oven. Son and hubby watching TV and relaxing.

So far, it is a good holiday. Winter weather advisory has been cancelled so that is good for those traveling tonight.

I skipped the last 20 pages or so on here so I have no idea what I missed! :laugh:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Hello INGO! My niece drove 600 miles yesterday and arrived last night and brought along one of my great-nieces (her sister's oldest) that she picked up on the way. They were here in time for dinner. My daughter came over after work. Son arrived at about 11:30. We sat and visited and sampled some of my homemade brews until about 2:30. Woke up at about 7 and am still drinking coffee. Apple pie in the oven. Son and hubby watching TV and relaxing.

So far, it is a good holiday. Winter weather advisory has been cancelled so that is good for those traveling tonight.

I skipped the last 20 pages or so on here so I have no idea what I missed! :laugh:

sounds wonderful mom

My customers brought me Christmas Cheer today

Them letting me know how I have touched them throughout the year makes me so happy. Some made me cry, some just gave hugs. Lot's of hugs from male customers today :naughty:

mom, is it supposed to snow up there at all between now and the weekend? Specifically Friday? Hubby is going to his Dads in Hebron Friday

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    sounds wonderful mom

My customers brought me Christmas Cheer today

Them letting me know how I have touched them throughout the year makes me so happy. Some made me cry, some just gave hugs. Lot's of hugs from male customers today :naughty:

mom, is it supposed to snow up there at all between now and the weekend? Specifically Friday? Hubby is going to his Dads in Hebron Friday

They took the snow out. Rain but no snow. Highs in the mid-40's to upper 30's through Sunday. Colder Sunday night it looks like.

I see some colder stuff for next week if it doesn't change between now and then.

Grovertown, Indiana (46531) Conditions & Forecast | Weather Underground

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    thank you dear

I just worry about them traveling 65. that road can be such a mess in the wrong weather.

That road is in horrible shape from all of the semi traffic. I hate driving it but it the most direct route. My son is staying until Friday I think.

He is already eyeing up all of the leftovers and stuff in the freezer. :laugh:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom