• ...and so much more!
  • tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    I had a 2 1/2 YO walk out in front of me a week ago that was out of velvet. I was doing 50 MPH, came around a corner and he was right in front of me. Pucker factor was up quite a bit, but no harm done. Nice looking deer, thought it was a little early for him to be out of velvet, but evidently not. The new route to work has me going through an area that I see ALOT more deer on, so I have to keep a good eye out now on the way to work.

DCR

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2009
    Data is $5.90/mo and even during the high activity of the rut, I didn't go over the 300mb with videos.
    Oops guess I overlooked this "surprise" when I bought one. My guess is it won't even take pics w/o the monthly ding. crapola potpie

JimmyC1924

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2024
    Indiana
    My backyard bandit is back...
    View attachment 331458
    At the this rate my grandma is the raccoons supermarket because of her never ending love for cats they have a whole screen room with a never ending supply of cat food, shelter and water the raccoons are so fat and human friendly you can walk past them at night and not know till you turn on your flashlight and see a racoon about 2 feet from you just looking lost and dazed

Top Bottom