Not open for further replies.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Anybody comes knocking on the door at any time of day if I answer it based on what the camera shows me, my foot is blocking the opening of the door and my hand is on my P12. FedEx delivery after dark one time never realized how close she came to puking up a .45ACP, wandering around in my front yard with a flashlight and all. They stopped doing that shortly after; I hope it was because of complaints rather than deaths.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    Anybody comes knocking on the door at any time of day if I answer it based on what the camera shows me, my foot is blocking the opening of the door and my hand is on my P12. FedEx delivery after dark one time never realized how close she came to puking up a .45ACP, wandering around in my front yard with a flashlight and all. They stopped doing that shortly after; I hope it was because of complaints rather than deaths.

If I don't know the person at the door, they talk to me threw the glass. Period.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Yeah, she is very picky about what she eats, has some food allergies and there is also the Dietician in her kicking in.... She will not eat refined sugar, white flour, etc.
    Took some adapting to my cooking methods....

I understand. I should use more organic stuff. During the summer I love my garden, I know exactly what's in it...pure food, no additives.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    He didn't elaborate but it seemed that way. He also seems to be under the impression that he must do this to sell the gun so that it's "in my name." Honestly unless he's willing to pay the entirety of the transfer fee, I'm not interested in going that route.

If he feels that this is the way things need to be done, then he should pay.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I already told the morning crew here, but SAM gets to go to Vegas for 4 days next month!!:rockwoot::rockwoot:

It's for work, but should have some fun time in the evenings....

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    He didn't elaborate but it seemed that way. He also seems to be under the impression that he must do this to sell the gun so that it's "in my name." Honestly unless he's willing to pay the entirety of the transfer fee, I'm not interested in going that route.

If he feels that this is the way things need to be done, then he should pay.

There is a buyer or two ahead of me anyway so I don't think I'll need to make the decision, but I think I'm gonna PM back and tell him that

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy

Still mulling over your P11 :shady:

Just let me know, if you want to shoot it we can work something out.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    Hmph....Kilt it.

tilted-kilt.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom