Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I have been hit but generally from behind or the side while I am involved with A$$hat #1 directly in front of me. I hate taking shots. It hurts especially the next day.
    I think with age :oldwise: we all try and avoid physical confrontation but sometimes you just have to respond in kind.
    yeah with a family I can't be getting into bar fights :):
    but your right, sometimes a show of force is necessary. I won't lay down an get abused.
    Yeah there's always some little ***** that wants to land a sucker punch because they won't fight to your face. That's the one thing that always worried me when I was bouncing. I took some cheap shots but if someone pointed to who did it paybacks were a *****. The things I did back hen I'm just really lucky I didn't kill someone or go to jail :):
    even then though times were different. It's amazing how fast the world has changed into some fluffy fake happy zone. Won't be long before it all falls down me thinks.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I am. I still wear out pretty fast but I feel near human this AM.

Long week jumping through hoops though. That wears me out.

WE are keeping all 4 overnite for the 1st time. Slumber party at CM's tonight.

Should I bring more babies? :laugh:
    Yeah I feel for you. Over soon I hope!!
    wow!! I bet that can get old fast :): 4 is a lot all at once. Sugar them up and pass them off :lmfao:

keep your baby put away kjq you creeper

:
    rofl:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    yeah with a family I can't be getting into bar fights :):
    but your right, sometimes a show of force is necessary. I won't lay down an get abused.
    Yeah there's always some little ***** that wants to land a sucker punch because they won't fight to your face. That's the one thing that always worried me when I was bouncing. I took some cheap shots but if someone pointed to who did it paybacks were a *****. The things I did back hen I'm just really lucky I didn't kill someone or go to jail :):
    even then though times were different. It's amazing how fast the world has changed into some fluffy fake happy zone. Won't be long before it all falls down me thinks.

Thinking back to "Those" days I am seriously surprised I made it through near unscathed. The story's are endless. In todays world some a$$hat thug would have sprayed the crowd while running away.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Thinking back to "Those" days I am seriously surprised I made it through near unscathed. The story's are endless. In todays world some a$$hat thug would have sprayed the crowd while running away.
    Yeah that's the mentality now. Rediculous.
    i had several knives and broken beer bottles pulled on me. And 2 guns. None ended well for them and somehow thanks to training I lived without new holes.
    Its fun to remember stories now but back then some weren't funny living them. I thought I was invincible or maybe I just didn't care. Maybe a lot of both. Scary combination

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    I just spent the last 45 minutes watching my computer do new windows updates.

all I can say is :bs:

good morning everyone

cm, you are a brave, brave man

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Yeah that's the mentality now. Rediculous.
    i had several knives and broken beer bottles pulled on me. And 2 guns. None ended well for them and somehow thanks to training I lived without new holes.
    Its fun to remember stories now but back then some weren't funny living them. I thought I was invincible or maybe I just didn't care. Maybe a lot of both. Scary combination

Thing is, I have done the same thing. I had about 4 pistols that I took away from idiots that pulled them while standing inside arms reach. It was so easy to to. Young and fast with the "I am immortal" mind set. Those guns are long gone with the passing of time and the changing of attitudes. My darling wife and the passing of time has managed to quench the fires that kept me on my toes. Those lessons and experiences remain a part of us all.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom