mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well, I am not feeling like a very good listener/good mother right now. Daughter got off work at 3. She said she was going by the apartment to pick up some things. I texted her at 5:30 to see if she wanted to go out to dinner with us and to make sure she was okay. She responds that they are in Valpo (30 miles away) and have been talking. She later messages me that she is coming here tonight but is returning to him tomorrow night and they are going to fix things. The master manipulator has apparently convinced her that he has changed. When she got here, I told her I wanted the key as I do not want him to have access to my house because I do not trust him. I took her key when she initially moved away for the same reason so this was not surprise to her. I told her my door is open to her but only when she is sure that she is done with the relationship. I am not going to be put through the stress of their game playing. I told her again that people do not change and just because he was able to be nice to her for a few hours today doesn't prove a thing. I reminded her of the things she shared with me a few days ago about it not being a healthy relationship and that she hadn't been happy for a long time and asked how this has changed? She couldn't give me a good answer. She said he blew up at the neighbors at the apartment and realized he was acting like his dad (a raging alcoholic). He apparently talked to his mom and sister and has seen the light and is now all better. His mother is as dysfunctional as they get...also an alcoholic who happens to work at the liquor store. I cannot do this. It should not be illegal to shoot idiots. It really should not.

I have a migraine and want to cry. Seriously....I cannot do this.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I sure know how to kilt it. Guess I will head to bed in a few now that I have calmed down. Sorry for the rant.

I am going crazy with this BS

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Nice move Mom!

I didn't even have to call for LT6 backup. :ingo:

I just happened to pop in between facebook messages with my son and my niece. All of a sudden, I am finding out that I will have a full house on Tuesday. My niece is coming and I apparently agreed to go pick her up an hour away (I need to quit speed reading my messages) and she is spending the night. My son had told me he was coming home on Christmas Eve. Now I find out he is also coming on Tuesday and staying until Thursday night. I have no idea what my daughter is doing and probably shouldn't go ask right now. I'll ask her in the morning if I see her before she leaves for work.

I can't keep up.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I sure know how to kilt it. Guess I will head to bed in a few now that I have calmed down. Sorry for the rant.

I am going crazy with this BS

Sorry Mom.
    I cant stand "men" who abuse women like that.
    Either with words or action that's just a very low thing to do.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I just happened to pop in between facebook messages with my son and my niece. All of a sudden, I am finding out that I will have a full house on Tuesday. My niece is coming and I apparently agreed to go pick her up an hour away (I need to quit speed reading my messages) and she is spending the night. My son had told me he was coming home on Christmas Eve. Now I find out he is also coming on Tuesday and staying until Thursday night. I have no idea what my daughter is doing and probably shouldn't go ask right now. I'll ask her in the morning if I see her before she leaves for work.

I can't keep up.

You have enough room for everyone???

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Sorry Mom.
    I cant stand "men" who abuse women like that.
    Either with words or action that's just a very low thing to do.

I'm glad you used quotes on that cause he is anything but a man. I just don't understand what draws her to him. :ugh:

I do not consider myself a violent person, but just thinking about him makes me want to hurt him bad.

You have enough room for everyone???

Sure. We have one room that my daughter is in at the moment but if she is going back to the apartment, my niece can use that room. My son is perfectly happy on a couch so he can pick one. If my daughter ends up being here, she can take the other one.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm calling it a night. Going to chat with my daughter for a minute and then get some sleep.

Have a good one Frenchie. I'm glad I have you guys to vent to. I'm trying not to say much to family and sure am not putting anything on Facebook about what is going on.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I'm glad you used quotes on that cause he is anything but a man. I just don't understand what draws her to him. :ugh:

I do not consider myself a violent person, but just thinking about him makes me want to hurt him bad.

Sure. We have one room that my daughter is in at the moment but if she is going back to the apartment, my niece can use that room. My son is perfectly happy on a couch so he can pick one. If my daughter ends up being here, she can take the other one.

Yeah I dont get how some women can be with some jerks either.
    The "man" can lie to them, cheat on them, hit them and treat them like **** they will still be with him. :dunno: :nuts:
    Maybe some are too affraid to leave those guys, idk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Tre0762
    Top Bottom