Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Ok, back from walking the dog. Morning BA, Supr, Ty, 451, Sam!

Nice to see ya this morning.

imagesCAXFB4P9_zpsf99c1cb9.jpg

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning Lurkers!

Still having my :coffee: here too.

Daughter is off to work and is picking up some of her stuff and coming back here tonight. We discussed that she should take her name off of the lease at the apartment and give them notice she is moving out...pay half of the next month's rent and be done. She is forwarding her mail here too. She seems pretty sure about ending this. She also is talking about some guy that has been talking to her at work, texting her, etc. that has recently ended a relationship....quite a bit older than her with two kids. That makes me a little uncomfortable but I will not say too much because hubby is about the same age difference with me. I did tell her that she needs to take some time for her and not to rush into anything. She seems to agree, but I hope her heart understands too.

She is just too big hearted and falls for whoever is nice to her I think. I have to toughen that girl up!!! LOL!!

At least with two jobs she is staying busy and the BF can't bug her too much. She was ignoring any texts he sent her last night and this morning.

So...Dad, how is it having the daughter home??

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Good morning Lurkers!

Still having my :coffee: here too.

Daughter is off to work and is picking up some of her stuff and coming back here tonight. We discussed that she should take her name off of the lease at the apartment and give them notice she is moving out...pay half of the next month's rent and be done. She is forwarding her mail here too. She seems pretty sure about ending this. She also is talking about some guy that has been talking to her at work, texting her, etc. that has recently ended a relationship....quite a bit older than her with two kids. That makes me a little uncomfortable but I will not say too much because hubby is about the same age difference with me. I did tell her that she needs to take some time for her and not to rush into anything. She seems to agree, but I hope her heart understands too.

She is just too big hearted and falls for whoever is nice to her I think. I have to toughen that girl up!!! LOL!!

At least with two jobs she is staying busy and the BF can't bug her too much. She was ignoring any texts he sent her last night and this morning.

So...Dad, how is it having the daughter home??
    Morning mom. Hope your daughter works through all this difficultly in her life. Seems she has a great support system there. We are enjoying my daughter being home. We're going to the Christmas Story House this afternoon, followed by the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It's great to have both my kids home for Christmas!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    The 327 TRR8 is an N-Frame which is fine with me but if I go with the V-Comp I get to ability to use moon clips

I have seen that handgun at an LGS before, very nice. The only thing that bothered me, and I know this is petty, was the model number. When I first saw it, I thought it was a .327 magnum.....

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    I trust the family reunion/bribefest is going well?
    Funny story, I've been telling my daughter for the last month that I will buy her a new car if she comes home. So I pick her up at the airport and we pull into the garage that we have to pay a monthly rate for. Now, we have three spaces in this garage, we only use two at this point. My neighbor asked us if he pays the monthly amount ($99) if he can park his car there till spring. I said sure, no problem. This guy parks his 2008 Lamborghini in our space. When my daughter gets out of the jeep and sees this car parked there, her eyes light up! I had to break it to her that daddy didn't by her a Lamborghini !!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Funny story, I've been telling my daughter for the last month that I will buy her a new car if she comes home. So I pick her up at the airport and we pull into the garage that we have to pay a monthly rate for. Now, we have three spaces in this garage, we only use two at this point. My neighbor asked us if he pays the monthly amount ($99) if he can park his car there till spring. I said sure, no problem. This guy parks his 2008 Lamborghini in our space. When my daughter gets out of the jeep and sees this car parked there, her eyes light up! I had to break it to her that daddy didn't by her a Lamborghini !!!

:laugh: I could see my daughter doing the same...

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker

Of course not! This is INGO. Our exotic car of choice is a Bugatti Veyron! :lmfao:

18jt6jh2cyfhnjpg.jpg

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello

Daddy needs to come off the coin. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom