Plus it's a great fashion statement!

41UvwpeRuEL._SX342_.jpg

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    " yeah, I've killed women and children, I've killed about everything that walked or crawled at one time or another, and now I'm here to kill you Ned!" Best western ever!!!!! That William Munny was a badass!!

:rockwoot:
    " Ya better.....bury Ned , RITE!....an' better not...cutup no more w***es.............or I'll come back, an' kill ever 1 you sons'a b****'s ........"

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    In the restaurant we used to soak bandanas in ice water and then tie them around our necks. You can actually feel the cooler blood circulating. It's a strange sensation, but definitely a welcomed one in a 130 degree kitchen.
    I remember the first time I walked in the back of the kitchen for the first time at one of the wife's restaurants. Not only hot, but people flying everywhere and a lot of yelling!! I couldn't do it. My head would explode!!

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Drive by post while I am waiting for my potatoes to be done boiling. Still preparing my feast. But you can bet I'll be back after I eat and take my pants off. I may take my pants off before I eat. We'll see how it goes

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Drive by post while I am waiting for my potatoes to be done boiling. Still preparing my feast. But you can bet I'll be back after I eat and take my pants off. I may take my pants off before I eat. We'll see how it goes
    Have some vodka to so we can the pics when you send them to everyone!! Have fun RnR!!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Happy Turkey Day Lurkers!

We had our dinner at 1:30. Daughter went to work. Son stayed and visited and left about a half hour ago to head back to Indy. He has a cooler full of food and a belly to match.

Turkey soup is already simmering.

Turkey, homemade dressing, mashed potatoes, gravy, corn, candied sweet potatoes, cranberry sauce and fresh rolls right from the oven. Apple and Pumpkin pie for dessert. Son took a pumpkin pie home with him.

It was snowing here most of the day but it looks like he should have pretty clear roads for his drive back.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Hi DB! Did you get enough to eat? I think I heard that burp over here. Wave at my son when he goes by on 31.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom