Not open for further replies.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I went to High School with a girl that I thought was pretty straight laced. I was surprised to be at the time trails at the 500 the following year (1980) and who do I see walking around drunk, naked and covered with mud from the 3rd turn......
    :): awesome!!!

i can't tell you the number of girls from school that I've come face to face with at the titty clubs. It's like winning the lottery.
    when I was bouncing for the extra cash I ran into a lot of them there too. Funny how they all wanted to make out with me. I was like **** yeah! I don't care if you were stupid in school, I see you still are (grab grab) :):

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I would have not recognized many faces if I came to the shoot.I was mainly sure about CM and Chez.
    I will have to learn faces before I ever come to one.If I ever do.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy

i can't tell you the number of girls from school that I've come face to face with at the titty clubs. It's like winning the lottery.
    when I was bouncing for the extra cash I ran into a lot of them there too. Funny how they all wanted to make out with me. I was like **** yeah! I don't care if you were stupid in school, I see you still are (grab grab) :):

I love story time with TT. :popcorn:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I have had some of the same encounters.
    The really fun ones were when I was playing music and would see the prom queen under the table servicing someone.....priceless.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Can you still get regular film rolls developed? I've got dispose able cameras full of pictures to go along with my stories :): I use to alsmwYs keep a camera in my pocket. They didn't have cameras on most or hardly any phones back then.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I have had some of the same encounters.
    The really fun ones were when I was playing music and would see the prom queen under the table servicing someone.....priceless.

WOW I really like CM's stories too! :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Waiting on more details.Since Im not a native speaker Im not sure I understand it right ... ;)

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    If you give girls beads they almost always let you take their picture topless. I always enjoyed putting my face right next to them as they popped out. They never cared.
    I will remember all of this kind of stuff as my daughter grows up. I will be ready to shut it down :):

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    We need LT-6 players card, ya know like baseball players have. On the back we'll put stats, favorite guns, maybe even put a stick of gum in them!!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Can you still get regular film rolls developed? I've got dispose able cameras full of pictures to go along with my stories :): I use to alsmwYs keep a camera in my pocket. They didn't have cameras on most or hardly any phones back then.

Publish a book!
    Storytime with pictures (with 3D glasses, im sure you can do that. this in 3D --> ( . )( . ) :woot: ).

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    If you give girls beads they almost always let you take their picture topless. I always enjoyed putting my face right next to them as they popped out. They never cared.
    I will remember all of this kind of stuff as my daughter grows up. I will be ready to shut it down :):

Slow down!
    Im taking notes!
    Beads ... gotta get some.It's on my shopping list now.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom