Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    In my opinion owning guns and participating in this sport/hobby/lifestyle is a privilege. Where that privilege emanated from we can discuss over a beer someday. But we are beholden to those who passed this legacy down to us to treat this sport with the respect that it deserves. We have chosen to participate in a hobby that centers around a deadly weapon. Call it a tool if you like. We must be every respectful of what we have and what we want the next generation to see and become.

:yesway:.....rep inbound.

GLOCKMAN23C

Resident Dumbass II
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    S.E. Indy
    In my opinion owning guns and participating in this sport/hobby/lifestyle is a privilege. Where that privilege emanated from we can discuss over a beer someday. But we are beholden to those who passed this legacy down to us to treat this sport with the respect that it deserves. We have chosen to participate in a hobby that centers around a deadly weapon. Call it a tool if you like. We must be every respectful of what we have and what we want the next generation to see and become.

QFT. :yesway:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I just ordered 500 rounds of 9mm earlier today. They'll get delivered to my office and all I have to do is carry them in the house. Works pretty well for me. :yesway:

2 things though, I can reload for about .12-13 cents a round (9mm & 5.56) and every round is exactly the same. Doesn't make that much difference with pistol, but it does with .223. Wide range with factory ammo in rifle rounds.

KJQ6945

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 5, 2012
    Texas
    I'll probably do another 6-700 rounds of 9mm this weekend. I'm hand priming shells as I post.
    I'm going to do another 1000 rounds of 9mm, but I'm just going to swipe my debit card. Does that count? :)

Im way to stupid to be reloading bullets. I'd hurt someone.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have pretty much only shot WWB out of my 1911's But most of my ammo is 3-5 years old. I haven't had any issue. maybe it's just the newest stuff??

I could actually feel and here power level differences in the same mag.
    The .223 white box I used to run was weak as hell.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I'm going to do another 1000 rounds of 9mm, but I'm just going to swipe my debit card. Does that count? :)

Im way to stupid to be reloading bullets. I'd hurt someone.

I ran a whole box through your Glock. It's like you're trying to convert me or something!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Sweet. I won't have to buy too much ammo for a while. This one is staying over with the Mouse for a while. He wants to wear it out. :yesway:

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

Yep. And this is why I would like to get you all to a Project Appleseed next spring. Being a "Rifleman" is part of our American heritage...

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Uniquenateo
    Top Bottom