Not open for further replies.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I had a batch of reloads that had 7 of 13 rounds in one mag that had no powder. :facepalm: after 2 squibs in 2 barrels I changed my habits and checkpoints when reloading. Both squibs ended up leaving room for the next round to chamber. I lived, learned, and didn't kaboom.
    I have decided that reloading, although very cost effective, is not for me. I am too forgetful and not nearly focused enough.

jdmack79

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Aug 20, 2009
    Lawrence County
    :+1:

Nerds to the rescue!

82606-nerd-alert-gif-austin-powers-tvhe.gif

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I've got a tarp full of brass in the garage. CM left with some too. I'll get it sorted out eventually and its up for grabs to any of the LT6ers

Tarps are still in the truck. I will get them out tomorrow and box the brass. It looks to be a lot of everything. Up for grabs.

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    I've run a lot of white box white no issues that I recall. Everyone has their preferences though

I have pretty much only shot WWB out of my 1911's But most of my ammo is 3-5 years old. I haven't had any issue. maybe it's just the newest stuff??

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    I just ordered 500 rounds of 9mm earlier today. They'll get delivered to my office and all I have to do is carry them in the house. Works pretty well for me. :yesway:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    In my opinion owning guns and participating in this sport/hobby/lifestyle is a privilege. Where that privilege emanated from we can discuss over a beer someday. But we are beholden to those who passed this legacy down to us to treat this sport with the respect that it deserves. We have chosen to participate in a hobby that centers around a deadly weapon. Call it a tool if you like. We must be every respectful of what we have and what we want the next generation to see and become.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom