Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Cat talk Kilt It!!!

Yep...I have some crazy girl on FB trying to tell me this is her kitten. She wanted to know if it goes by the name of Juliet. :nuts: I asked the kitty, but she won't tell me her name. She also said hers has long hair and has been missing a month. This kitten is maybe 8 weeks old...MAYBE. I think I finally convinced her this is not her kitten. Even if it was, I'm not sure I would let her have it after viewing her page.

Brian Ski

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 13, 2014
    Michiana
    On second thought Brian, I am going to need a ride. Would you like to volunteer?

Took me a little to think about it... Why sure... When we get close you can jump out.

Well, I pulled the old truck in the garage and changed the hydraulic fluid for the plow. It always seems to get water in it and freezes up in the winter. Emptied the tank and cleaned it out. Now to hook up the plow. Then sit in the drive waiting.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Goooooood evening INGO!!!!

SAM & his lovely bride are home from the shoot....

Well, SAM is, my wife went over to the hospital to visit her mom....

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    Okay, this is weird. I got something on my jeans while I was at Gunslinger house that is fascinating the Cats. The right knee on my jeans.

I had 2 of the Cats on my lap just now fighting over my jeans. The bigger one is now rubbing her face in it??

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    That was one heluva great time! I'm a bit disappointed though. I thought we would all get our own midget. Now who's gonna put all this crap away???!!

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County
    I swear it wasn't me, I showered first thing this morning!

I do believe catnip does grow wild in BC. If not it's cousin cannabis does. How far out into the woods did you wander?

I wonder if you have some wild catnip growing on the berm of the dam. I was shooting prone down near where CM had the shooting table set up. This is crazy, I have never seen the Cats act like this except around Catnip.. They are fighting over smelling the knee of my jeans.....:laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I swear it wasn't me, I showered first thing this morning!

I do believe catnip does grow wild in BC. If not it's cousin cannabis does. How far out into the woods did you wander?

Thank you again for your awesome hospitality today! I hope you had just as much fun as we did!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom