mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I found some on ebay. These St. John's Bay sweatshirts are 100% cotton. You could message the seller and see if they have more than one.

Sweats & Hoodies | eBay

Oops, those may not be sweats. Just heavy shirts.

Thanks Snap! I'll check it out.

Went for our walk and somebody dumped a little orange kitten out along the road. She is starving and screaming...climbing the door of the house cause we came in and left her outside. She is VERY friendly. She keeps climbing up my leg and clear up to my shoulder and curling up in my hood. Who does that kind of ****? People suck sometimes! I'm trying to find a neighbor that might take her in since our cats are not very thrilled right now. We'll see....we have bad luck with orange kitties. One got feline leukemia, one got into some kind of poison and died and the last one just disappeared and had major issues with urinary stones at a very young age. Whatever happens, it is not being named Punkin while living here. That seems to jinx them.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Kitten is now sleeping on my chest. Hubby is giving me evil looks. I called it Peanut and really got a dirty look. I told him if I was naming it, I would be calling it Peaches. He said Peanut is good for now.....

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Got the old alternator off the Executioner, time to go put on the new one; had enough of a rest. Nice to see Ford still employs that team of engineers to make everything just barely impossible.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Got the old alternator off the Executioner, time to go put on the new one; had enough of a rest. Nice to see Ford still employs that team of engineers to make everything just barely impossible.

Sounds like you are having loads of fun. I hope the shooting event is going well.

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Well, got the new one shoved in there, and bolted up, the belt restrung, but it started getting a little chilly. Just need to tighten it, wire it, and put all the air crap back together.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Getting windy here. Cats all want in. I put ads on a couple of facebook pages to see if I can find a home for this little girl. If not, she will probably stay but I really don't need another one. The other cats are all much bigger than her and are obviously not thrilled about her being here.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Nope, have 3 already and cat sitting the MIL cat.

Some idiot dumped this kitten along the road. We went for a walk and it was howling. I followed the sound and it came running out to be picked up. Little orange thing that only weighs a couple of pounds. I wormed her and fed her and now she is crashed. She is going to have to go out to the garage but she keeps following me every time I try to leave her out there. Then she sits at the door and howls as long as she can hear us in the house. I put ads on FB so I'm hoping someone will take her. I put that she would be going to the humane society if not adopted, but that probably won't really happen. She is sound asleep with her little foot twitching.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    It's a good thing that you don't know my wife. I have only "agreed" to 2 of the 4 cats we have. The others just kinda showed up...

It was good that my husband was with me when we found her. I was thinking I was going to have to take her directly to the humane society, but he said "put her by the food dish so we can go for our walk". When we came back, he was playing with her. He is the one who "hates cats". :lmfao: He tried to give me a mean look when he saw I had her in the house, but it was making me crazy that she was howling and climbing up the door. She must be exhausted...no movement at all. Just passed out. She slides down a little and I scoot her back up and she doesn't even move.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dcb500
    Top Bottom