• Status
    Not open for further replies.

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    227 people on FB...I haven't seen it. Why haven't I seen it? Now, I won't be able to sleep because there is something floating around that I don't know about....I WANT TO SEE IT NOWWWWW! :D

He really is unaware. He was the first one that paid to see it...and it was right there on his page for free.

I'm just. That. Good.

Signed,
    Shaniqua Tyrona Moisha Aldente Pasta.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I miss a lot of stuff because I wasn't looking for the obvious.

In my younger days...let me tell you what......I could spot a camel tow at 100 yards :D or a set of high beams at 50

Now, I'm old and married and I'm on a gun site, so I don't look for happy butt cracks, I guess I'll have to beef up my skillz again and start anew

now, this is not intended to say there was a camel toe in any of the pictures being referred to here, just relaying my now failed skillz

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I miss a lot of stuff because I wasn't looking for the obvious.

In my younger days...let me tell you what......I could spot a camel tow at 100 yards :D or a set of high beams at 50

Now, I'm old and married and I'm on a gun site, so I don't look for happy butt cracks, I guess I'll have to beef up my skillz again and start anew

now, this is not intended to say there was a camel toe in any of the pictures being referred to here, just relaying my now failed skillz

GEESH. Now I may have to post the pic to PROVE there isn't. See what you did? Punk!

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    GEESH. Now I may have to post the pic to PROVE there isn't. See what you did? Punk!

I just went back to make sure I wasn't missing a free money shot :D and I couldn't see anything.

But I do have a question...are wearing your little sisters shirt? It looks awful small :D

Oh, and eat something girl...them ribs look like they're about to tear through your skin :laugh:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Just got back from a 10mile + ride with the kids. Spent most of the day gone. It was lots of fun. I'm REALLY tired now.

Dude, you're PARA normal, and we're all nuts for thinking that you're normal!

Side note:

I've made a deal for a Ruger 10-22 race gun, but looks like we may have a problem hooking up to make the sale.:rolleyes:

I try, I really do. I want people online to think I'm nuts, and most people I meet I want them to think I'm.... uneducated. It keeps them guessing and keeps the spotlight off me. ;)

Oh, and I'd like to meet up with you to sell you the 10/22, but you just live SOOOO far away! :):

Oh, BTW... guess what I found at Baesler's Market in Terre Haute today...

/big fat middle fingers.

Hey PWs, I forgot to post a photo of Tiffs new Ka-Bar.

I'm going to take it and have it engraved with a personal message from me, probably next week or so.

That's awesome! I almost picked up a REALLY nice kaneef at the 1500, but the daughter was hungry and I"m a nice guy. :dunno: Want to get Natalie something like that, but it's going to have to wait for now. Maybe our 5th Ann.

Signed,
    Shaniqua Tyrona Moisha Aldente Pasta.

That is the sexiest name I've ever heard. Must be East Italian.
    Bring on the sexual harassment lawsuit! :):

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    I just went back to make sure I wasn't missing a free money shot :D and I couldn't see anything.

But I do have a question...are wearing your little sisters shirt? It looks awful small :D

Oh, and eat something girl...them ribs look like they're about to tear through your skin :laugh:

It was something like 85 degrees. I was hot. lol. That's the excuse for the shirt. I had it pulled up.

As for the ribs....I bet I can out eat you! Wanna bet me? Last person I bet (6 ft 3 and 250 lb's) I won. If you're up for it, lets put money on it! :D
    I don't see Jet Girl and Le Doug on FB? :dunno:

I see RM on there :rolleyes:

Sorry to disapoint ya there, buddy. Go read the stinking FAQ!:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom