• Status
    Not open for further replies.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    Well I got a good news email back from Torsen about my limited slip differential. It should still be good! Yay I can not only fix the car but upgrade it as well! I didn't lose $600 down the toilet, :D

Work sucked last night, mandatory overtime this morning, and tomorrow morning, ugh. Although I'm thinking about volunteering to work this weekend, I could use the extra money so i can buy that other focus.

And I also figured out what is wrong with that POS box van I'm working on. And will hopefully have it fixed tonight!!! And at the same time finally get paid!! :D

buffalo-springfield40

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    i have a problem ....wife called..she wants to go to the movies this weekend...problem is she wants to go see Sex in the city 2....geezus..i'd rather poke hot nails in my eyes..but then i would still hear it....i need a good excuse..how do i get out of this,,,,ALIVE!!:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Yay! I getta go downtown with all the kids so the wife can go to the unemployment officer downtown... :rolleyes: Yay. At least I don't have to go in. :thumbsup:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    i have a problem ....wife called..she wants to go to the movies this weekend...problem is she wants to go see Sex in the city 2....geezus..i'd rather poke hot nails in my eyes..but then i would still hear it....i need a good excuse..how do i get out of this,,,,ALIVE!!:dunno:

"Sorry hun. My buddies said we're going to KY to go have fun with the new stuff they got at the 1500 and going fishing. Remember? I told you about this 2 weeks ago? You said remind me that week? Remember?"

Works every time. Not without a small argument, or maybe some kind of compromise, but it works.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Call a couple of her friends and have them go with her!! make it a girls night out!!! Or you can pay someone to meet you there after the first five minutes tell her you need to go to the little boys room, have the person you paid slip back in to your seat then you go to another screen and watch a manly man flick!! Or you can just shoot yourself in the foot!!! :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom