• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    You can never own too many!!! I will tell you that I have 42 ammo cans full of ammo 20/50cal 18/30cal & 4/20mm, for the guns I own! :D I need Ins just for the cost of the ammo I own!! I have it logged in and priced out you would not believe how much money I have in ammo alone!! :D

You can't shoot without ammo.:D

While I don't have that much, the amount of ammo I own is much more comparable to yours than my firearms count...I only own around 25 firearms...I believe you bought that in a day once.:rolleyes:

BTW, wanna sell me some .308? I'm running low.:D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    I used to see it, but I don't see it anymore. :dunno: Then again, I don't try to stir the pot all the time either.

And besides, just cause someone has a rockin gun collection doesn't mean they are special or have any right to consistently cause problems with people either. Anymore he's becoming no better than smoking357, IMHO. I think they call it arrogance, but it's just the internets. Some people take it a bit too seriously.

:+1:

And who gives a :poop: if people use the IBTL. It's all in fun anyway.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    You can't shoot without ammo.:D

While I don't have that much, the amount of ammo I own is much more comparable to yours than my firearms count...I only own around 25 firearms...I believe you bought that in a day once.:rolleyes:

BTW, wanna sell me some .308? I'm running low.:D

I just did the ammo Inventory for my Ins, it is $13,500 right now!! But I shoot 5000 rounds a year or more. Its hard to be a Firearms Instructor with out Firearms or ammo!! :D I will tell you I have 34 handguns right now!!

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I just did the ammo Inventory for my Ins, it is $13,500 right now!! But I shoot 5000 rounds a year or more. Its hard to be a Firearms Instructor with out Firearms or ammo!! :D I will tell you I have 34 handguns right now!!

:bowdown:

34 handguns!?! dang man! helpa brudda out and send me one dem gats!:draw::):

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake

Thirteen-five is a bit more than I have.:): I don't keep a $$$ amount on my inventory, not to mention factoring in what I've spend opposed to what it's worth now.

But yeah, your handgun collection is uh, a bit larger than mine...+29 to be exact.:n00b:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Yeah, but I am older and all our kids are raised and out the door!! So I have more to spend on things like that now, I did not have that many when I was younger!! it takes time to build up a collection!! Oh and money as you well know, but you guys will get there like I did.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Nope he is just pissed about the double standard that goes on around here.

It sucks that he doesnt hang out here more as he has some kick ass guns that most of ingo couldnt afford if they pooled there money together.

1. What double standard?

2. Who gives a :poop: how expensive his guns are? He's a DB troll.

BTW...Hypothetically speaking, if there was a "double standard" going on here, please let me know if people are being forced to post here and I'll alert the authorities.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom