• Status
    Not open for further replies.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    The puppy is starting to let us know she needs to go out, whining at the door:rockwoot:
    We started at about 8 weeks (when we got her) with bells hanging on the door facing, when she'd potty in the floor, we'd take her to the door, ring the bells with her paw and say "potty". When she started just going to the door and standing, we'd ring the bells with her paw and say "potty".
    It didn't take but a few weeks before she knew what to do. It's much easier, she can "tell" us exactly what she wants to do. Not to say that she doesn't ring the bells so she can just go outside....

Was just informed that I have a Calender photo shoot coming up for a local (MMA) Gym. Little nervous.
    I gotta get me one of THOSE!! :D

Anyone know the price of a Ruger 10/22 at walmart?
    $217 in Paoli.

If I could I would just buy the receiver!
    I'm really, really wanting a 10/22 right now...I'm talking to a guy on here about a trade for my Mossberg 500 for a 10/22 with a pistol grip stock...I just don't know about it...
    Anybody got one they want to get rid of cheap?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Whew!! Had to step outside for a second!!

Fire_2_057-548x340.jpg

OAK

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 16, 2010
    TH

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I'm going to really start shooting .22 more, going to appleseeds and even working on getting some appleseeds scheduled at the as-yet-undone range here.
    Running a bolt action at an appleseed was fun, I proved to myself that I can do it, I might do it again sometime, but I'd really like to have a mag fed semi-auto to really work on my shooting.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    How do you like their trigger?

the KIDD trigger will spoil you..after shooting with one every trigger you will ever use after that will feel like crap!
    I had to send mine in because it wasnt re-setting..but that only because we had a ka-boom and it fudged it up:(
    if your not use to 2 stage triggers it will take a bit of getting use to but they do offer a single stage trigger now. I thought about swapping my 2 stage for a single stage.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Fruit of the looms don't smell so fruity anymore!! Think I can get a refund? takem back to Wal-mart! these already had skid marks in um!! can I get a new set? :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom