• Status
    Not open for further replies.

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I wish I agreed, as it is also so much cheaper. I just can't seem to stomach it unless it comes in the form of a Beer Bong. lol. And those days are LONG gone. :):
    Try Blue Moon. It's a different taste than your typical domestic because it's actually a wheat beer, with a bit of orange coming through. If you like that one, try Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat.

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I don't have a clue how to make dumplings. :dunno: You'd have to ask my Mom or Cathy's Mom. I just realized Cathy has only made 'em once... and it was less than successful. Don't tell her I said that, I tell her all her meals are delicious! We can't eat them (or at least not very many of them) any more, so I don't get squirrels and dumplings any more :(
    I'm somewhat confused here...you can't many squirrels anymore, or many of her meals anymore?
    I'm serious. :dunno:

If you were to buy a compact 9 what would you buy?
    Glock
    XD
    M&P
    Pick one.
    Kel-tec PF9 :rockwoot:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    My wife just rode the exercise bike for 2 hours and I sat here for an hour stuffing my face, no wonder she is mad at me

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I'm somewhat confused here...you can't many squirrels anymore, or many of her meals anymore?
    I'm serious. :dunno:

Kel-tec PF9 :rockwoot:

Dumplings. Just packed chock full of carbs, and I'm now a diet controlled type 2 diabetic :( Cathy hasn't been "officially" diagnosed, but had gestational diabetes while knocked up with Sean. They told her then that would make her more prone to being diabetic later on. When we started testing her, too, her numbers ended up being no better than mine, so now she's on the same diet I am.

RachelMarie

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 9, 2009
    Try Blue Moon. It's a different taste than your typical domestic because it's actually a wheat beer, with a bit of orange coming through. If you like that one, try Leinenkugel's Sunset Wheat.

I've tried lots of different beer. I think Blue Moon is one of them. Fat Tire isn't so bad. But it's the bubbly, foamy junk that gets to me. It makes me burp. lol. I hate that.

My wife just rode the exercise bike for 2 hours and I sat here for an hour stuffing my face, no wonder she is mad at me
    I'd be pissed too if I were her. lol. You better watch out, she's gonna have legs of steel by the time she's done (The better to kick you with, my dear.).

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    'nite, sluts!

Cathy's heading to bed, and if I get there before she's asleep I might get lucky.

Heck, if I get there after she's asleep, I'll get lucky, too. But, it's really not the same :D

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington
    I've tried lots of different beer. I think Blue Moon is one of them. Fat Tire isn't so bad. But it's the bubbly, foamy junk that gets to me. It makes me burp. lol. I hate that.

So you can only stomach the good, more expensive beers? There's nothing wrong with that. Sam Adams is pretty good, too.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom