• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    or call a certain site vendor who has them in stock for $11.95 and ask if they can get you one shipped out. :dunno:

Or better yet..do you sell a 2 round mag extension with spring and follower for a Winchester 1300? I wasnt going to put an extension on it but now I think I will..and soon I'll be ordering one of those ERT slings from ya.

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    Or better yet..do you sell a 2 round mag extension with spring and follower for a Winchester 1300? I wasnt going to put an extension on it but now I think I will..and soon I'll be ordering one of those ERT slings from ya.

I believe we may have a tac star in stock, if not I can look it up in the morning and see how soon we can get one in.
    Just put in another order for some ERT stuff. Can't seem to keep it in stock for some reason. :dunno:

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    hey Gary!, what holster would you recommend for my G21? My leather one had a problem, but I plan on getting it fixed, but wanted to see if you recommended a certain kind. this ? is just stricly for the training that you do.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    hey Gary!, what holster would you recommend for my G21? My leather one had a problem, but I plan on getting it fixed, but wanted to see if you recommended a certain kind. this ? is just stricly for the training that you do.

you know he's going to say "train with what you plan to carry!"

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    I believe we may have a tac star in stock, if not I can look it up in the morning and see how soon we can get one in.
    Just put in another order for some ERT stuff. Can't seem to keep it in stock for some reason. :dunno:

cool beans..let me know when ya can. also does the Tac star come with the barrel clamp? if not can I get a price on one of those as well? just a basic barrel/mag tube clamp with a sling mount on it.
    also a question about the ERT slings. do they make a "universal" sling mount..maybe one that slips on or wraps around? Im putting a speed feed III stock on it and the only sling mount is on the butt of the gun and I read somewhere that they recommend the ERT sling to be mounted close to the receiver on the side.

cornfused

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2010
    out east

Just go buy that SA G.I you're wanting and you'll get a free holster with it perfect for it!

As long as it's not one with a rail on it like mine that doesn't fit right:n00b:

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    cool beans..let me know when ya can. also does the Tac star come with the barrel clamp? if not can I get a price on one of those as well? just a basic barrel/mag tube clamp with a sling mount on it.
    also a question about the ERT slings. do they make a "universal" sling mount..maybe one that slips on or wraps around? Im putting a speed feed III stock on it and the only sling mount is on the butt of the gun and I read somewhere that they recommend the ERT sling to be mounted close to the receiver on the side.

the ERT makes a PRS Adapter, $10.95.
    I think the tac star comes with a barrel clamp, but doesn't have a sling mount.
    Nordic has a mag clamp with rail, no QD point for 47.95

Mesa has the mag clamp w/ optional rail or QD sling swivel. You can get just the mag clamp for 44.95? I think. Can't pull them up on the site real quick.
    If you're just going to use it for the sling mount, you won't need the rails or the QD sling swivel as you'll get the QD adapter with the sling you order.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!

Usually you can't beat a good leather one, I don't know what kind of trouble you were having? the Kydex type ones tend to break in cold weather plus they hod the gun farther out from the body and tend to want to roll with the gun, I would fix the one you got. My favorite holster is this,

023.jpg

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009

Mesa has the mag clamp w/ optional rail or QD sling swivel. You can get just the mag clamp for 44.95? I think. Can't pull them up on the site real quick.
    If you're just going to use it for the sling mount, you won't need the rails or the QD sling swivel as you'll get the QD adapter with the sling you order.
    Can you find a mag ext. for my Shotgun?:D
    Somebody has to make one..........

MrsGungho

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2008
    East Side
    thanks POC and cornfused for the reppage and bacon.

I am heading to bed.

RH any other questions shoot me or the hubby a PM.
    I don't always catch up when I get on here.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN

:yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom