Not open for further replies.

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN
    Ok, all caught up.

I saw FIVE deer in the small woods next to IUK tonight IJ. I thought about grabbing something out of the car and getting you some venison, but I didn't want to end up on CNN, MSNBC, and FoxNews.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Make a poster of a man battered and beaten by his wife.

Caption it "The unheard and ignored victims."

Seriously.

Fully half of the domestic violence calls I responded to as a Security Policeman involved women battering their husbands. The complaints were very rarely followed up on. We are told what evil bastards we are for having penises, while women are all but encouraged to physically attack their husbands and later claim they were victims of "mental" abuse.

I get battered all the time...But considering I've got 13+ inches and 150+ lbs on Kara, I'm not sure the PO would take me too seriously.:D

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :laugh: that would be awesome...then I could shoot it to see if I really want one.:ar15:

I'm thinking about getting one!! or I may get a Sig 556, But there is a C93 on AA for $529.00 plus $25 bucks to ship it, so that is looking like I might do it!! I found mags for $25 bucks for it, and I like the H&K's love the looks of them. so stay tuned I may take the plung on monday or tuesday!! :rockwoot:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Weird happenings just now. Heard yelling outside our house. Grab the holstered Glock 22 and put on my side. Trot outside. Pickup pulling out of the neighbor's drive really slow. Does not belong here. See 2 people walking away from it. Don't know for sure how or if related. Then I hear more yelling. It is a man and woman screaming back and forth as they chase each other down the street.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom