• Status
    Not open for further replies.

RelicHound

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2009
    SW IN
    It's an H&K clone, I belive its a 93 I could be wrong but it is bad ass!! I would buy it!! :D

I think I'm going to! not for a couple of months but dammit I want one now!!! only with a shorter barrel:D
    and I already told my wife that next April Im spending my bonus on a MASR:rockwoot: I showed her the one that comes with the knife and everything for $2,300 and she said "that thing is awesome" so I'll buy just the gun with rail for about a $1000 and put an eotech on it and then get the HK clone and lots of ammo:D

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Yeah and I been haulin guns in outa the truck and never even shoot most of them!! from now on I wont bring more than 4 rifles and 4 handguns, I just dig them out and take them for a ride and haul them back in!! :D

You should just store some down here at my house. I can be your Southern Indiana gun vault!:rockwoot:

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    I think I'm going to! not for a couple of months but dammit I want one now!!! only with a shorter barrel:D
    and I already told my wife that next April Im spending my bonus on a MASR:rockwoot: I showed her the one that comes with the knife and everything for $2,300 and she said "that thing is awesome" so I'll buy just the gun with rail for about a $1000 and put an eotech on it and then get the HK clone and lots of ammo:D

I think I'm gonna get one too!! we can be twins!! :rockwoot:

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Wow, just looked at the first couple of pages. All I can say I am shocked and amazed that you weren't all killed :D

THat one pictures shows about 8 of you lined up at the line together. What if someone with a powerful gun shot down that line, he could have killed all of you with one shot...

Just kidding of course. They would need a ray gun from an alien.

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    Wow, just looked at the first couple of pages. All I can say I am shocked and amazed that you weren't all killed :D

THat one pictures shows about 8 of you lined up at the line together. What if someone with a powerful gun shot down that line, he could have killed all of you with one shot...

Alrighty then lets not get this thread closed umKay!! :D

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    Thanks for all of the reps fellas! Almost to double gold now!

I went down the list and was only able to rep one of you...I have to spread the wealth first.

So I guess that means I have some more reps for anyone that wants to push me over to double shinies!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom