• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    We are getting ready to give Sean his belated birthday present. He's getting a Marlin 795, and has no frigging clue LOL. We just bought it for him today. He and I are planning to do some gun cleaning tonight. Cathy is going to sneak back and put it in our gun rack, I'm going to tell him to go get his gun... it'll be interesting to see whether he gets his Sears, or notices the new gun in the rack :D

POC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 17, 2010
    West Baden, IN
    I broke ground tonight on the "new" shooting range. Should be 150 yards easy. I'm setting it up with a 25M range for Appleseed shoots.
    I was making good headway, then the backhoe broke, AGAIN. I'm tired of things breaking on this tractor, I'm still making payments for pity-sake!

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    We are getting ready to give Sean his belated birthday present. He's getting a Marlin 795, and has no frigging clue LOL. We just bought it for him today. He and I are planning to do some gun cleaning tonight. Cathy is going to sneak back and put it in our gun rack, I'm going to tell him to go get his gun... it'll be interesting to see whether he gets his Sears, or notices the new gun in the rack :D

You should get it on video. :D

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township

Good parents:rockwoot:

Cru

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2010
    Noblesville, IN

Yeah I want an AAR.

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    You should get it on video. :D

We tried. Darn camera picked now to take a crap. Hopefully, it just needs batteries.

Suffice to say, the surprise was complete, and deeply pleasing LOL.

"OH!" A Plinkster! No... it's not a Plinkster. It's something else! What is it. It's a Marlin!" LMAO Poor dude couldn't make much sense.

He'd been asking for a cleaning kit to clean his other guns, so he got that on his actual birthday, minus good cleaning brushes. So, he got his cleaning brushes today, a sling, and a box of Winchester 333 ammo tonight, also. I'm SOOO pleased, though, that once he quit spouting gibberish, he said "I hope you don't mind too much, Dad, but I still want to take the Sears out now and then, too." That was important to me, and it shows he understands the importance of family history and tradition.

Here's a pick of him and his new pride and joy. Cell phone pic... I'm really hoping the Kodak isn't completely dead!

DSC00043.jpg

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    We tried. Darn camera picked now to take a crap. Hopefully, it just needs batteries.

"OH!" A Plinkster! No... it's not a Plinkster. It's something else! What is it. It's a Marlin!" LMAO Poor dude couldn't make much sense.

He'd been asking for a cleaning kit to clean his other guns, so he got that on his actual birthday, minus good cleaning brushes. So, he got his cleaning brushes today, a sling, and a box of Winchester 333 ammo tonight, also. I'm SOOO pleased, though, that once he quit spouting gibberish, he said "I hope you don't mind too much, Dad, but I still want to take the Sears out now and then, too." That was important to me, and it shows he understands the importance of family history and tradition.

Here's a pick of him and his new pride and joy. Cell phone pic... I'm really hoping the Kodak isn't completely dead!

DSC00043.jpg

He looks so happy, way to go Joe and Cathy:rockwoot:

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    I know a guy trying to sell an FN FNAR .308 :D

Something that I don't have to mortgage the hose to buy would be nice, I sold a Taurus .38 so I don't have a big budget:dunno:

Does remind me of my car radio today, 3 times I looked down and on the little screen it read, FN SCAR, I think it's trying to tell me something

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008

DSC00043.jpg

That's awesome!

I can't wait to see my son's face next year when he get's his very own Crickett! :D Hopefully he'll hit a growth spurt and be able to handle something a little bigger. :dunno:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom