• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So.... I was outside helping the wife with the garage when my old neighbor pulls up. Wife reminds me he has a grill he didn't take with him and that we were talking about buying it from him. So I ask if he still has it and would be interesting in selling it. He says sure, $10. :D So we got a REALLY nice grill for CHEAP.

Char Griller - Grills and Smokers
    Outlaw.jpg

groovatron

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    calumet township
    I think any of them can be converted to except AK mags, Or maybe its the 30 round Sks mags I'm thinking of! Maybe I should have kept my mouth shut!! Disregard this post it never happened, please go about your day! :D

Yeah, I'm not sure.......I'm ignorant to this platform. I know that Norinco makes them from the factory that accept ak mags, but something about "made in China" just doesn't appeal to me.

sj kahr k40

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 3, 2009
    So.... I was outside helping the wife with the garage when my old neighbor pulls up. Wife reminds me he has a grill he didn't take with him and that we were talking about buying it from him. So I ask if he still has it and would be interesting in selling it. He says sure, $10. :D So we got a REALLY nice grill for CHEAP.

Char Griller - Grills and Smokers
    Outlaw.jpg

When's the BBQ:dunno:

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    cookout at SE's place...

When's the BBQ:dunno:

:dunno: BYOB! :D Just pitch in on the food, I'll have things to eat on, we're good to go! :D

What?.....did you take it to Glamour Shots after you bought it;):laugh:

Edited for pownage!

:laugh: Only picture I could find without taking one myself. This one needs cleaned though. What kind of coating do you use on rusted grills after you sand off the rust?

HandK

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Way Up North!!
    :dunno: BYOB! :D Just pitch in on the food, I'll have things to eat on, we're good to go! :D

:laugh: Only picture I could find without taking one myself. This one needs cleaned though. What kind of coating do you use on rusted grills after you sand off the rust?

High temp grill paint, you can get it at any hardware store or Menard's, Lowe's, home depot. :D

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    That can be arranged!! I can swap ya some trigger time on the flame thrower! :rockwoot: :D
    Sounds like a plan !!!!!!!
    Im gonna make sure Cru & Kimmi get some flame thrower trigger time at the Next PW shoot....:ar15:
    actually anyone that wants too shoot my toys is more than welcome, I , like the rest of us on here, enjoy seeing smiles on the faces of other firearm enthusiests. :)
    Esspecially when its a toy that u dont see everyday... like a 4" barrel 223 or even hopefully by the next PW shoot i will have the .308 done :ar15::n00b:

OneBadV8

Stay Picky my Friends
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Aug 7, 2008
    Ft Wayne
    I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous.

Might have to pick your brain about some of the HKs at the next PW shoot.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom