jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    From the wonderful FDA...

"A. What is a media fill?
    [FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]A "media fill" (sometimes known as a "process simulation") is the performance of an aseptic manufacturing procedure using a sterile microbiological growth medium in place of the drug solution. Microbiological growth medium is used in place of the drug solution during media fills to test whether the aseptic procedures are adequate to prevent contamination during actual drug production. A media fill is one part of the validation of an aseptic manufacturing process. "

:n00b:
    [/FONT]
    [/FONT]

DaKruiser

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 6, 2010
    Morgan Co.

[FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman][FONT=Times New Roman,Times New Roman]A "media fill" (sometimes known as a "process simulation") is the performance of an aseptic manufacturing procedure using a sterile microbiological growth medium in place of the drug solution. Microbiological growth medium is used in place of the drug solution during media fills to test whether the aseptic procedures are adequate to prevent contamination during actual drug production. A media fill is one part of the validation of an aseptic manufacturing process. "

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]

:rockwoot: that sounds like fun!! :rockwoot:

GBuck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Franklin

[/FONT]
    [/FONT]
    Have fun!

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I've actually found a few different cars that I think I'd be willing to buy but I need to sell my truck first. I'm really not sure why it hasn't sold yet. I know it has a few issues but they are easily dealt with and its priced accordingly. If I fix everything I'd have to charge a lot more for it. Its a perfectly reliable daily driver as it sits. I'm still driving it every day. I've seen lesser trucks listed for a lot more. :dunno:

Desdinova

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 9, 2012
    Austin
    Just got back from taking the wifey and kids to Hardy Lake for a little swimming. The wifey got chased out of the water by little fishes :laugh:

Suprtek

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 27, 2009
    Wanamaker
    I had a guy wanting to trade me a work truck for a 1911 I have listed last night.

I had people offering to trade all kinds of things when I was trying to sell the buggy. Motorcycles, trailers, old beaters, even had a guy want to trade a ghetto house!

Can you see me in an S10?
    I had an S10 for a while. It wasn't a bad little truck.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom