Not open for further replies.

SEIndSAM

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    May 14, 2011
    Ripley County

LOOK: This Ohio house is lit up in orange and black to celebrate the Bengals.​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/l...and-black-to-celebrate-the-bengals/ar-AASFNko

Fans are getting ready to don their best orange and black ahead of Saturday's game, but one fan has his entire house decked in Bengals' spirit.

Keith Moeller puts on a holiday projection show every year with mapping projection animated and displayed on his house, but this week, he's using it to cheer on the Bengals.

The house, located on Tranquility Court, is now lit up in orange and black stripes with the Bengals logo displayed on the garage.

The house plays the Bengals hype video on the garage to hype up fans and the team ahead of the game.

Projections showing a Bengal running across the house can be seen as Welcome to the Jungle plays in the background.

It's a light show sure to get every Bengals fan pumped up.

"I wanted to celebrate being the AFC champions and also celebrate the Cincinnati Bengals for being who they are and believing in themselves I love just letting it soak in right now," Moeller said. "I want Cincinnati to feel this as much as I am. The favorite part of this video is definitely the Ocho Cinco and Burrow part of the video and the jungle coming together on the house. It just gives you chills being a Bengal fan knowing everyone doubted the Bengals and look at us now. I love this city. And thank you to the Bengals for putting us back on the map."

The Bengals are getting ready to face off against the Las Vegas Raiders.

The kickoff is slated for 4:30 p.m. and will air on WLWT.

Cincinnati (10-7) is hoping to have the banged-up Joe Burrow and his cast — one of the best receiving groups in the game — physically and mentally refreshed for the team's first postseason game since the 2015 season.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning SAM and Expat.

Paycheck got deposited today so I went ahead and shared the wealth a bit. Capital One will be happy. Dr. forgot to approve the payroll with everything going on. Morning huddle was pretty funny yesterday when a few of the girls commented on not getting paid. He forgot what day it was.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Good morning mom. Glad you got paid. Not getting paid would suck.
    There are a couple of single moms in our office. I think they were freaking out a bit. I always keep enough padding in my account that I could have paid my bills without it, but I don't like seeing the extra gone. It's funny because he has started to ask if anyone has any joys to share or things that are weighing on them...wants us to be aware of when others in our work group might need a little extra care...struggles at home, etc. The one girl said not getting paid was weighing on her and he looked confused. A couple of others chimed in and said they also had not been paid. You could just see the light go off in his head and he asked what day it was...."I'll get that taken care of so you have it tomorrow."

We actually got some forwarded mail yesterday so I had some checks finally after lunch. That made him happy.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm waiting for the coyote hunter to show up. I don't know what time he went out, but he wasn't in bed when the cat woke me up at 1:00. He was talking about going out around midnight. The coyote's been on the camera around 3:30 the last couple of mornings and was out there again yesterday at 8:15 a.m. That was odd.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm good with a bit warmer temps. My driveway needs to melt and not refreeze. It's a skating rink. I idled into the garage last night and prayed I didn't bounce off of the door opening or my other suburban. :lmfao:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom