Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I got some "French Toast" fritters at Kroger. Got some last time I went, but I hadn't tried them yet. Susan said they were really good, so I got some more tonight. I think that's going to be my bedtime snack. :)

GRAVES219

Black Rifles Matter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 30, 2021
    Hobart
    Susan talked to the boys' father again this afternoon. I'm optimistic that this custody thing is going to happen. He told her that even his family had been telling him that it wasn't fair to us to be raising his kids and that he needed to step up, and he agreed.

That gave her some reassurance. She also expressed her desire to be involved in their lives and to not be cut out. He assured her that she would definitely not be cut out.

I think he's going to be taking them for a couple of weeks, and she's going to fly down to Florida, stay with some friends and lay on a beach. Guess I'll have the house to myself. I might even get to go to the range if the weather cooperates! :):
    Come up north DD we will go to a indoor range lol

Jaybird1980

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    North Central
    Susan talked to the boys' father again this afternoon. I'm optimistic that this custody thing is going to happen. He told her that even his family had been telling him that it wasn't fair to us to be raising his kids and that he needed to step up, and he agreed.

That gave her some reassurance. She also expressed her desire to be involved in their lives and to not be cut out. He assured her that she would definitely not be cut out.

I think he's going to be taking them for a couple of weeks, and she's going to fly down to Florida, stay with some friends and lay on a beach. Guess I'll have the house to myself. I might even get to go to the range if the weather cooperates! :):
    Well this sounds good, especially the beach part. :thumbsup:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom