mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Daughter is finally allowed to go back to work today after her positive test. She hasn't had symptoms and didn't even know she had covid until the doctor called a week after she tested to tell her it was positive.

Cole is coming here since dad is a first responder and expects to be on calls much of the day. I haven't seen the little guy much this week other than a quick visit at work the other day when mom needed something faxed so we are good with a Cole day.

I would estimate we have about 2 inches on the ground. Snow is very light now so we'll see if it stops or picks up again.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Morning DD. Were you able to taste the peppers? I still can't smell a lot of things. Taste seems to be okay but I miss smelling the food cooking. It is nice to scoop litter boxes and use cleaning products without smelling those.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Morning DD. Were you able to taste the peppers? I still can't smell a lot of things. Taste seems to be okay but I miss smelling the food cooking. It is nice to scoop litter boxes and use cleaning products without smelling those.
    Well, I'm not sure that "taste" is a good description, but I could "feel" them (the heat). I just hope it continues to get better.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Snow report here...hubby shoveled the sidewalk. He says we have about 4 inches. Going to see if the tractor will start in case he needs to plow. It hasn't been started for a few months at least.

bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Morn'n all, have about a inch of snow on the entry way that needs cleared off but not feeling it yet. Going to "Bob Gregory kid " it up shorty and go get it done, as soon as the rest of my body wakes up that is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom