mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The lanes at the cemetery are all that rutted ice covered crap Right now.
    Our road doesn't get a lot of traffic so it was fun for teaching the kids to drive. I try not to go over 40 to 45 and make sure to slow down before the stop signs so we don't have to slam on the brakes.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Dr's wife is making breakfast for everyone today if we want to go in early. I think it is an apology for driving us nuts. She has been heavily involved in the design of the new office and it explains why some areas are not laid out well at all. I don't know if she has ever worked in an office, but certainly not in a dental practice.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Dr's wife is making breakfast for everyone today if we want to go in early. I think it is an apology for driving us nuts. She has been heavily involved in the design of the new office and it explains why some areas are not laid out well at all. I don't know if she has ever worked in an office, but certainly not in a dental practice.
    Are you fully operational now mom?

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Yikes. I hope they got things squared away after you left!
    We didn't schedule patients in every room for the first two days. The construction crew still had doors to hang along with several other tasks. I just want someone to put our keyboard trays on our desks. My desktop is small so the keyboard is taking up almost all of my workspace. I have to pick up my keyboard to move it out of the way when I scan documents. I scan a LOT since all of the insurance paperwork gets scanned into each chart as I do the payments. It is just super annoying to see the boxes with all of the trays for the front desk sitting on the counter and nobody seems to know who is installing them. The computer guy said it wasn't him. The carpenter's helper says it is the computer guy.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Dr had us start a list of things that we know need touched up, finished, etc. I put the trays at the top of the list and then added for them to spackle the holes in the wall behind my monitor from where they had the one mounted that I asked them to move. One above the other doesn't work well for my neck when they are 27 inch monitors a foot in front of your face.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I'm just venting. We are taking it all in stride and laughing at the stuff that is going on. It's so disorganized that we have to either laugh or cry. I prefer to laugh.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I will be glad when everything is done and the construction crew is gone. It has been very loud with them drilling, vacuuming their dust, etc. while we are on the phones. I need to update the answering machine message to include the new address but couldn't do it last night due to all of the noise that was going on. I hope to get in early enough this morning to do it before it gets too busy.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Well poop. Only got 1 number each on 2 of my quick picks. Guess I'll keep working.
    That does not sound like a big winner to me. Got the litter boxes scooped and made a pot of coffee for the hubby. I guess I should go comb my hair and get ready to leave before too long.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    I should probably scoop our litterbox today since trash day is tomorrow.
    I do it every day. It is amazing how much three cats use a litter box in a day. I hardly ever have to scoop the boxes in summer because they act like dogs and go to the door when they need to go outside. Winter is a different story. I have bought 3 40-pound totes of litter since October. At least they are all using the boxes.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I scoop usually 2x a week in the indoor box. But he usually demands to go to the garage box when he needs to poop.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    after my cleaning yesterday, my teeth feel funny. it had been a couple years.
    I am due to get mine cleaned. I will have to watch for a cancellation in my girl's chair in the near future.

Guess I better get moving here. Just let one of the cats out and the door would hardly open with the wind pushing against it. Looks like it should push me right to work.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom