The official Status Update thread #209....So this is spring...???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I gave myself a haircut once with natural gas. So yes, I have had dealings with natural gas.

Standing on the very top of a 10' step ladder reaching up to light the pilot in a hanging unit heater. It lit, I held the selector down until the pilot stayed on. Opened the valve and it was ready to fire and it did. Right in my face. Maint man said it was the funniest thing he ever saw. Me jumping off the ladder with my hair smoking. That landing was not a clean one either.

db1959

Resident Dumbass I
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 4, 2011
    In a garage
    Standing on the very top of a 10' step ladder reaching up to light the pilot in a hanging unit heater. It lit, I held the selector down until the pilot stayed on. Opened the valve and it was ready to fire and it did. Right in my face. Maint man said it was the funniest thing he ever saw. Me jumping off the ladder with my hair smoking. That landing was not a clean one either.
    I was bent over trying to light my stove, an ancient thing, and boom! The oven door hit my shoulder and a ball of fire shot out. Smoking hair and that foul burnt hair smell. Good thing my hair was short.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom