The official Status Update thread #209....So this is spring...???

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Yes and the temps are falling. We may cover some of the plants again tonight.

I was wondering about that. I think I'll go ahead and put the hanging baskets up on the deck and into the garage. I'll see what the weather forecast looks like this evening before I make a decision on the tomatoes and the front planter.

GregD

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Oct 7, 2009
    Madison County
    Serbia has only had 213 deaths for the whole country. It looks like they have had just over 10K cases. He has been mostly staying in his studio/apartment and working on projects, applications, grants, etc. He only goes out for groceries and such since he has suffered from asthma since he was an infant and would be high risk if he got the virus.

They look to be doing very well in all of this. Glad to hear that for him!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    24mph wind and 50° & flt 42° here. Not the spring weather I want.

Just gotta make it past the middle of the week. Supposed to be close to 80 by Saturday. :yesway:

Went ahead and put 5 gallon buckets over the tomatoes and the baskets are all taken care of. Now just have to decide about the planter. Of course I just washed the old sheet I used the other night. :rolleyes:

Sigblitz

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 25, 2018
    Indianapolis
    :wavey:

I've been pushing a shovel into my hand the last 2 days and the blister is painful. The handle is a fiberglass pipe with a piece of rubber on the end.

My wife is making tenderloins. We're not eating out, and she won't eat my cooking.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Of course it's too late now, but I wonder if you could have just tilled it instead of digging the sod? The pool would kill any grass that wanted to come up after tilling and it might have been easier to level once it was all broken up. But it would have to be compacted before putting down the sand. I did that with my flagstone patio that I put in.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom