• Status
    Not open for further replies.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    While I don't do it, but other guards would watch full length movies while at the shack.

Netflix and a smartphone can be a beautiful combination on slow shifts. I usually prefer to read or listing to XM or podcasts though, it occupies less attention.

I used to sit in a guard shack, not I sit in a '90s style version of mission control and watch people sit in guard shacks... You know, to make sure they're not watching movies! :laugh:

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I wish one of my craiglist items would sell. Nothing fancy or anything but I'm REALLY trying to get my car before Monday. I'm fairly certain they won't charge me their normal "daily storage fee" just because they know us so well, but I REALLY want my car back. Her twin just isn't the same

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I wish one of my craiglist items would sell. Nothing fancy or anything but I'm REALLY trying to get my car before Monday. I'm fairly certain they won't charge me their normal "daily storage fee" just because they know us so well, but I REALLY want my car back. Her twin just isn't the same
    Ya, I hear you. I have had guns for sale for a while and no bites. I need to get this furnace replaced before the end of summer. Being poor sucks.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Camhickey
    Top Bottom