• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    Because I can :naughty: any time I want, but I don't very often anymore. One of us is always tired. Even though he isn't working right now, the kids wear him out

Same here...just too tired, might have something to do with the fact my schedule is opposite to everybody else's schedule...

...BTW, sitting in a guard shack restless legs sucks...

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    You don't want to live vicariously through me. My life is boring and sad. I never go out and do anything. I don't even remember the last time I wore any clothing other than my jammies or my work uniform. Tonight I'm sporting my super sexy jungle print muu muu :):

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN
    You don't want to live vicariously through me. My life is boring and sad. I never go out and do anything. I don't even remember the last time I wore any clothing other than my jammies or my work uniform. Tonight I'm sporting my super sexy jungle print muu muu :):

:alcoholic:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Because I can :naughty: any time I want, but I don't very often anymore. One of us is always tired. Even though he isn't working right now, the kids wear him out

I may have stumbled onto the problem. :lmfao:

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Just kidding. I used to think my ex-wife went out of her way to find the least sexy thing she could possibly find. But, you know, she was just a *****. ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom